ChristelleIntroductory course in computer science
I propose basic tools to use a computer:
You will learn how to use the following tools:
- internet (search, Facebook, Twitter
- word (bases and creation CV),
- power point.
HassaneBasic notions in computer science and graphic design multimedia (Ideal for a good pedagogical framework)
Young student in License 3 in computer science at the Faculty of Créteil, I propose to give courses in computer office automation, namely Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Computer Communication with software Adobe and Microsoft.
As for desktop computing, the student will have the basics of applications, if necessary, then it will evolve from an intermediate level to an advanced level with a mastery of office tools for professional use.
- With Microsoft Word, the student will be able to layout a document containing images, shapes, tables and graphs; Manage advanced formatting and be able to connect the Word document to a database to manage mailings.
- With Microsoft Excel, the student will be able to manipulate the basic functions, namely digital operations, format tables, insert graphics and connect tables, etc.
The idea of this course is to change the student from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
- With Microsoft Power Point, the student will be able to prepare successful good presentations in design and special effects, use multimedia content in presentations. If the student is strong enough, he will be introduced to the use of the formidable tool, in terms of creation of interactive animation, which is Adobe Flash, to make outstanding presentations.
Communication Computer Graphics:
For graphic design classes, students will have a good introduction to Adobe Photoshop Tools, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Expression Design, which is relatively similar to Adobe Illustrator, but much easier than Adobe Illustrator.
- With Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Expression Design, students will learn how to use the various tools for creating shapes and objects, learn how to trace and vector images, how to use different color profiles and different special effects, etc. This course is designed to bring a student from a beginner level to an intermediate level (or rather advanced, but not very thorough)
- With Adobe Photoshop, students will learn how to use image and creative editing tools, understand the concept of layers, and understand how to manage color profiles in different objects in the workspace. This course is really designed for beginners.
JosuéPrivate Course in Mathematics - English
16-year-old high school student currently in second.
I am a patient person, serious, dynamic and attentive.
Certainly, I do not have any particular professional experience but I like to give the best of myself and to learn new things!
So I propose a homework help for students currently in college, 6 th to 3 rd and computer courses for all ages
For more information
See you soon !
OlesiaCreating web-site in Wordpress_Create Internet Stores
1.Selecting a domain and hosting
3.Installing a Wordpress Theme
5.Header, Logo Images, Widgets
6.Setting Up Product Categories
7.Setting Up Digital Products
9.About Physical Products
10.Discount Coupons Setup
12.What is an auto responder service
13.Deliverability of e-mails