DigdemClassical music theory, harmony, piano and Sibelius software
I am a composer, pianist and note editor who graduated from Bilkent University Faculty of Music and Performing Arts. I give one-to-one piano, music theory, harmony lessons for 20 years and I have been teaching in different academies with students aged between 5 and 60 including gifted children and learning disabling children. I also give Sibelius Software note editing program on every level. Preparation for LCM and ABRSM exams upon request is also available.
The location and the days of the lessons are flexible.
Lessons are possible in Turkish and English.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
LejlaPiano and music theory - quickly learn how to play
The class will be completely focused on student and to learn and understand what is required during a lesson. After very short period of time they are able to play in a correct way. The class can be focused on the ABRSM method, popular songs or altogether.
FulyaPrivate flute, piano, music theory, solfege lessons
- Private flute lessons for kids 12+ years and adults
- Private piano lessons for kids 4+ years and adults
- Private or group music theory and solfege lessons for children and adults
- At the end of the season, oppurtunity to play at the stage
- Preparation for exams and music schools
- Lessons in English or Turkish