AndromedaEnglish Language Tutoring for All Ages and Levels With A Native English Speaker
Whether you are looking to expand your knowledge of the English language or you are just starting to learn, this class is for you! I am a native English speaker that is experienced in tutoring and I would love to help you “up your game” in the English language! I will also help with any English school papers, resumes, motivation letters, or any document that you need proofread!
AlessiaAmerican English as a Second Language / Business English
I am a CELTA Certified English Teacher with a Masters' Degree in English Teaching and 20 years experience, and I teach all levels. I am also a Business English Teacher, a Cross-Cultural Trainer and a Translator.
Since I am bilingual myself (US/IT) and I speak perfect French and good Spanish, I am able to better understand the difficulties that foreign language learners go through.
I can help my students in obtaining all Cambridge Certificates, writing research/academic papers and work presentations. For those who want to improve their oral skills, I have created and developed a communicative fast-learning method that has turned out to be very effective.
I can either teach at my place in Amsterdam downtown, at the student's place, at a café/library, or via Skype, depending on the student's needs. I charge a 5E supplement to go the student's place if it is not too far .
RajivMath, English and Science - Made Easy (For children and teenagers)
I have experience in tutoring students in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Science for students (upto high school). I had completed my Masters in Economics from University of Calcutta with an A Grade. Have been teaching since graduation days. I am currently an Analyst working for a MNC in Amsterdam
I specialize in making the classes filled with fun and draw real life examples. Also, share my experiences with my students.
KarishmaScience, Math, English, and Test Preparation Tutoring
I specialize in tutoring Science, English and Math for school with great live examples and presentations. My goal is to keep students challenged,but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after every lesson, a test is scheduled after every lesson and provide periodic progress reports.
I assign assessments for home which include extra questions from the lesson.
Test Preparation: initial practice tests will be conducted to see the students strengths and weaknesses.
SherezadePrivate classical music lessons, flute lessons in Amsterdam
Flute lessons for students of all ages and levels!
The lessons are individual and given in English or Spanish. The lessons take place in Amsterdam. I have experience in giving individual lessons for more than seven years in all levels and music styles. I am a disciplined, friendly and motivated person, always trying to get the best result with my students.
During my degree, I won multiple individual prizes in different competitions and I joined several youth symphony orchestras chamber music groups, working at the same time with different professional symhony orchestras. I recently got my Master Diploma at the Conservatorium van Amsterdam.
Do you want to learn music and have fun while playing the flute? Do not hesitate to contact me! We will have a very pleasant time while learning music!
DjanaAmerican English for children, teenagers and adults!
This class is for children, teenagers adults who want to learn real-life practical American English with a native speaker. I tailor-make my classes to suit the needs of the student to ultimately realize the full potential for a successful life, study, and career in America!
ClaudioSPANISH TUTORING/ READING / SPEAKING / WRITING AND PREP TUTORING
Private lessons by experienced native Spanish speaker tutor available for children and adults.
Over seven years of experience tutoring Spanish to English speakers in NYC and LA
Lessons are tailored according to each student's specific needs. Any level of knowledge from beginner to advanced. Business Spanish lessons and conversational classes are available.
Who is this course for?
This course is for people interested in learning Spanish in a dynamic and interactive way, its grammar and everyday language.
People who need Spanish for work.
People interested in traveling to Spanish speaking countries. People who love the Spanish language.
Anna-RoseEnglish or Speech and Drama classes for adults and children
I tutor English and edit/proofread academic papers. I enjoy working with both children and adults who are seeking to develop their English language skills. I am happy to tailor individual lessons to specific needs including:
- conversational skills
- exam preparation
- interview practice
I also offer Speech and Drama lessons for both children and adults.
Speech and Drama is a wonderful way to develop English language skills, performance skills, confidence, public speaking and appreciation/understanding of English Literature. I teach according to LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art) principals and am able to offer one-to-one or small group classes. LAMDA holds examinations several times a year in various cities so taking a formal examination is also possible for interested students. Examination categories include: Acting, Verse and Prose, Public Speaking, Reading for Performance etc.
I have a BA in English and Theatre Studies from the University of Melbourne as well as a PCertLAM Certificate of Performance Studies from LAMDA. I am currently completing a (research) Master's of Literary Studies at the University of Amsterdam.
I have tutored privately for several years and spent last year working as a British Council Language Assistant in Paris.
Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements. Looking forward to hearing from you!
JanEnglish, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Latin, Sanskrit, Hindi, Religious Studies, Philosophy
• 20 years teaching experience (12 at university level and 8 at secondary education level)
• 6 years of supply-teaching in the UK;
• 6 years of cover supervisor in the UK;
• 7 years of tuition experience in the UK;
• Extensive knowledge, experience and work in education at all levels from Secondary to Graduate, Postgraduate and Adult Learning;
• Knowledge of the UK Curricula for English, French, Spanish, Religious Studies;
• Experience of teaching and tutoring various group ages and backgrounds;
• Modern Methods of teaching and tutoring, including the Comparative Method and the Inter-Disciplinary Approach;
• Outstanding Linguistic Competencies. Near to Native Level of English, French and Spanish in regards to Conversation, Understanding, Reading and Writing; Advanced in Italian and Hindi; Intermediate Latin and Sanskrit; Beginner in Dutch and German; Native Romanian.
• Participation in the International Conferences of Religion, the IAHR Congress in Durban and the IAHR Congress in Tokyo; Participation in the Symposium on Inter-Religious Dialogue in Nagoya;
• Research Fellowship in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Liverpool;
• Post-doctoral in English, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Edinburgh;
• Ph.D. in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Paris, Sorbonne; Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, University of Liverpool (French, Religious Studies, Philosophy), and University of Edinburgh (English, Philosophy, Comparative Religion)
• Research scholar at the Institute of Philosophy and Psychology of the Romanian Academy;
• University Professor of History of Religions, of Philosophy of Religion and of Hermeneutics;
• 71/2 years of lived experience in England and Scotland;
• 1 year of lived experienced in France, Paris;
• 1 year of lived experienced in Spain, Andalucía;
• 2 years of lived experienced in India, New Delhi and Agra
• Post-doctoral studies with University of Liverpool and University of Edinburgh
• English Language and Literature as Major Subject at the university Entrance Exams, as well as Subject studied and mastered during university years;
• Ph.D. diploma in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies at Université de Paris, Sorbonne, 520 pages Paper written in French; Recognised as PhD in Philosophy by NARIC, UK
• Diploma in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
• Diploma in Hindi Language
• Diploma in Sanskrit; author of Sanskrit textbook in Romanian)
• QTS in UK and MA in Romania
• LATIN (university exams passed)
AlbertNative speaker teaches and translates Spanish and Catalan
I am a 24-year-old Spanish master student at HKU, in Utrecht. Born in Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands, Spain) and having lived for 6 years in Barcelona (Catalonia), I am teaching both my mother tongues: Spanish and Catalan. I am very flexible when it comes to teaching, so I adapt to the student's needs. We can work on vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar... and we can just have regular meetings to exercise on conversation as well.
I am a musician, so there is also the chance to learn Piano and Music Theory in Spanish or Catalan.
Please feel free to ask for any info you might need!
Ana GimenoEnjoy learning Spanish with an experienced native speaker
My priority is to take into account your interests so I customise the lessons depends on what you prefer to practice and the topic you would like to learn about. I use diverse materials to ensure the lessons are interactive and you enjoy them.
Lynda VanessaSpanish and English teaching for everyone, I focus on you.
Native Spanish speaker. Over four years of experience teaching Spanish and English in personalized classes, small groups and in companies. I teach all levels, including business, this class is for you!!! from basics to expert, I can help you learn the language, languages are going to be your best friends with me !!!
GerardSpanish/Catalan or Life Sciences (chemistry, biology) private lessons
I am a Spanish and Catalan scientist (Ph.D. in neurosciences) passionate about science and languages. I have vast experience giving private classes to either students or adults.
I hold extensive knowledge about of life sciences-related subjects (biology, biochemistry, chemistry or physics) and a good attitude for teaching languages (for both speaking or grammar purposes).
Just contact me if you´d like to either learn a new language or just to improve your speaking skills.
I´ll be pleased to help you achieve your goals!
AnneEnglish Lessons with a Native English Canadian Teacher!
My name is Anne, a native English speaking student from Canada.
I’d love to help out people who are currently struggling with the English language in their school or work life and could use some guidance. I can also assist you with most other subjects including Math, Biology, and Chemistry.
I can help you study for exams, provide guidance with your homework, edit essays, prepare you for the TOEFL exam, or clarify any questions you may have. There’s no need to be shy if it's difficult for you to speak English, we can work through your individual issues together, no matter your age.
I would come to your home or we could meet at a quiet place, and I will create custom lessons tailored to your individual goals and experience level
Feel free to send me a message, I don't bite!