FawziCours particuliers d'espagnol : Langue, communication écrite et orale
Je parle arabe, français, espagnol, un peu anglais et un peu turc.
Je donne des cours d'espagnol : langue, communication orale et écrite avec une pédagogie efficace, écrite et orale afin que tout le monde puisse parler couramment en évitant les lacunes grammaticales.
J'explique mes cours en français, en arabe ou en espagnol, selon votre choix.
J'habite au Maroc, à Rabat, donc je peux donner mes cours :
1)- aux domiciles, aux cafés et par webcam (Pour les marocains).
2)- par webcam (Pour les étrangers).
Danielateaching English or Spanish to students at a low fare
I am a student at Vrije university, have a lot of free time this summer to teach English or Spanish. I am fluent in both languages and enjoy speaking both. Our lessons would consist of fun activities around parks, cafes, other places which can help to improve visualise learning.
Massi!Hola! Are you ready to learn or improve your Spanish?
I'm a professional Spanish teacher with more than seven years experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
I have taught Spanish in many places such as Paris, Madrid and Belgium in both public and private schools. I have classes for all age groups and levels. I try to make my classes interesting and fun based upon my students' needs. I'm available both online and in person to all ages. The most important thing I look for is someone who is willing to learn. And if you're not, I'll try to make the class fun and change your mind.
-Grade School Students (5-15 years old)
-Spanish and Latin American Culture and Literature
I look forward to teaching you. Gracias!
AlessioLearn how to speak Spanish in few sessions with Alessio
Classes will be adapted to student's needs and requests on the first trial day.
First Class: Conversation, a first approach to the language (depending on the student's level), structuring the course (choice of the package), exercises.
For those who are more advanced, The course will have proper aim and new challenges to get deeper into the language.
At the end of the classes you will be able to:
- Above all the course will be structured on your demand (in case of an oncoming test/trip/business conference etc etc.).
- Understand and actively speak in conversation
- Pronounce correctly
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in Grammar (also while speaking)
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in both oral and written
- Avoid simple and common mistakes
- Make jokes in the learning language
- Aware of learning language's culture
OliverQualified Native English Tutor - Adept in language AND literature
I am a native English speaker with full UK qualified teacher status. Having taught for three years in the English state school system, I am particularly adept at developing complex or academic skills in English and have high expectations of all pupils. I am experienced in teaching pupils for whom English is a native or additional language, and have a great respect for all pupils' needs and challenges, regardless of their context. My lessons will typically focus on using English literature to contextualise and develop understanding of the language, however I am highly adaptable and am happy to tailor my lessons to a range of different curriculums. I assign homework, typically focussed on reading classic English writers.
GemmaSpanish, English and Catalan lessons for everybody
I'm a graduate in Literature in the University of Barcelona. My native languages are Catalan and Spanish, and I have the proficency level in English. The classes will be tailor-made for the student's needs and requirements. I have exerience teaching in private and group classes for children, teenagers and adults.
MariaSpanish tutoring, All levels, Translator, Native Speaker
Spanish is a very useful language in today's globalised society. It is the second most spoken language in the world. Therefore, adding Spanish to one of your skills is highly valued. I am a native speaker and I studied Translation & Interpreting in Madrid and I am eager to teach the language in a fun, but at the same time, useful way. I have previous experience in tutoring (mainly teens) and the way I organise my classes is 50% my choice and 50% based on the student's needs and desires.
RosaEnglish literature, language, comprehension, and fluency.
I have worked as a supplementary English tutor in Johannesburg South Africa for the past six years - mostly at primary and secondary school level. I am a fluent English speaker, and majored in English Literature and History of Art in my Bachelor of Arts degree, for which I received a distinction. I also tutored at a collegiate level in History of Art.
I put a lot of emphasis on the role of literature and reading in learning a language, and hope to use resources like books, articles and even films to inspire my students. I also like to make classes fun and exciting for the learners.
PatEnglish Lessons: Essentials of Grammar and Literature.
In today's day and age of globalization and networking, knowing English has taken up a primal importance. It facilitates communication, which opens up a vast array of avenues and helps to broaden a person's horizons.
My aim is to guide students through a lively and enjoyable path as they learn to speak, read and write English by appreciating the cultural contexts and the rich literature available.
AndiAmerican English pronunciation & accent reduction classes
Do you ever feel that you have so much to say but people ask you to repeat what you say because they don’t quite understand you?
Do you feel that you have less credibility because your thick accent stands in the way of good communication?
Or do you sometimes
Joostbijles in alphavakken, Nederlands, Engels, Frans, Duits, Italiaans
Uitgaande van de vraag van de cursist bespreek ik het grammaticale of idiomatische probleem en oefen met hem/haar de toepassingen. Ik lees stukken tekst met de cursist(e) en voer conversaties in de betreffende taal. Afhankelijk van de problematiek, koppel ik ook terug naar eerdere stof omdat daar vaak al iets is misgegaan. Ik kijk ook vooral naar dagelijkse praktische toepasbaarheid van de stof.
JanEnglish, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Latin, Sanskrit, Hindi, Religious Studies, Philosophy
• 20 years teaching experience (12 at university level and 8 at secondary education level)
• 6 years of supply-teaching in the UK;
• 6 years of cover supervisor in the UK;
• 7 years of tuition experience in the UK;
• Extensive knowledge, experience and work in education at all levels from Secondary to Graduate, Postgraduate and Adult Learning;
• Knowledge of the UK Curricula for English, French, Spanish, Religious Studies;
• Experience of teaching and tutoring various group ages and backgrounds;
• Modern Methods of teaching and tutoring, including the Comparative Method and the Inter-Disciplinary Approach;
• Outstanding Linguistic Competencies. Near to Native Level of English, French and Spanish in regards to Conversation, Understanding, Reading and Writing; Advanced in Italian and Hindi; Intermediate Latin and Sanskrit; Beginner in Dutch and German; Native Romanian.
• Participation in the International Conferences of Religion, the IAHR Congress in Durban and the IAHR Congress in Tokyo; Participation in the Symposium on Inter-Religious Dialogue in Nagoya;
• Research Fellowship in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Liverpool;
• Post-doctoral in English, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Edinburgh;
• Ph.D. in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Paris, Sorbonne; Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, University of Liverpool (French, Religious Studies, Philosophy), and University of Edinburgh (English, Philosophy, Comparative Religion)
• Research scholar at the Institute of Philosophy and Psychology of the Romanian Academy;
• University Professor of History of Religions, of Philosophy of Religion and of Hermeneutics;
• 71/2 years of lived experience in England and Scotland;
• 1 year of lived experienced in France, Paris;
• 1 year of lived experienced in Spain, Andalucía;
• 2 years of lived experienced in India, New Delhi and Agra
• Post-doctoral studies with University of Liverpool and University of Edinburgh
• English Language and Literature as Major Subject at the university Entrance Exams, as well as Subject studied and mastered during university years;
• Ph.D. diploma in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies at Université de Paris, Sorbonne, 520 pages Paper written in French; Recognised as PhD in Philosophy by NARIC, UK
• Diploma in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
• Diploma in Hindi Language
• Diploma in Sanskrit; author of Sanskrit textbook in Romanian)
• QTS in UK and MA in Romania
• LATIN (university exams passed)
CristinaEnglish teacher and private tutor for specific purposes, travelling, official exams, improve fluency, writing, speaking, any other.
I am a native Spanish speaker holding a Bachelor's degree in TEFL and a Master in Italian language. I've started my degree in the prestigious University of Granada in Spain and completed it in Cambridge, UK.
I have been teaching since I am 18, to all levels, for all different kind of specific purposes, obtaining great results.
Teaching is my vocation and my passion!
Lessons will be tailored and personalised, we won't follow a book. I always create my own materials depending on what my students need, current level, objective that we need to reach and learning style. This is very important as every person is different. We can't apply the same method to two completely different people.
I can assure you I have never had a disappointed student. I work hard to obtain the best results and assure your satisfaction getting you where you want to be.