RosaEnglish literature, language, comprehension, and fluency.
I have worked as a supplementary English tutor in Johannesburg South Africa for the past six years - mostly at primary and secondary school level. I am a fluent English speaker, and majored in English Literature and History of Art in my Bachelor of Arts degree, for which I received a distinction. I also tutored at a collegiate level in History of Art.
I put a lot of emphasis on the role of literature and reading in learning a language, and hope to use resources like books, articles and even films to inspire my students. I also like to make classes fun and exciting for the learners.
GaraziQualified English and native Spanish teacher (All levels)
¡Hola! I'm Garazi, a native Spanish from Spain.
I have a bachelor in Education, specialised in English as a foreign language. I have experience teaching English in schools, kindergarten, language schools and private lessons. I have ample experience in Spanish as well. In everything I do, in Spanish, I try to do it with the utmost care and precision.
This Spanish an/or English lessons are for everyone: beginners, intermediates or advanced students who want to practise the language more. The focus is to teach and therefore learn in an entertained and engaging way, respecting the pace of every student.
ErnestoNative Spanish Tutor teaching spanish at any level
I am and Native Spanish Speaker and I teach Spanish at any level of education. My goal is to keep student well prepared and confident about what I teach. If you are a interested in learn Spanish from scratch, or you already have a some skills and want to improve your self then feel free to contact me. I think that is very nice and worthy to learn a new beautiful language like Spanish.So cheer up and sign up!!!
ElianLearn Spanish while site seeing in Amsterdam city center
Sitting in a classroom can be boring, why not learn Spanish walking through the beautiful city of Amsterdam, you can learn from basic to advance Spanish, focus on conversational skills cultural language. We can have a conversation about the weather, main city attractions, museums, art history, food, or anything else you want to learn in Spanish.
DashaRussian, English Spanish for beginners, continuing and advanced students and adults
Being able to speak multiple languages is a great advantage and such knowledge is valued by the employers. Moreover it is always a great confidence boost being able to communicate with people from other countries.
I offer Russian, English and Spanish classes at any level. I will help you to understand the basics from alphabet to more complex grammatical things as well as cultural elements that will fascinate you.
AlessiaAmerican English as a Second Language / Business English
I am a CELTA Certified English Teacher with a Masters' Degree in English Teaching and 20 years experience, and I teach all levels. I am also a Business English Teacher, a Cross-Cultural Trainer and a Translator.
Since I am bilingual myself (US/IT) and I speak perfect French and good Spanish, I am able to better understand the difficulties that foreign language learners go through.
I can help my students in obtaining all Cambridge Certificates, writing research/academic papers and work presentations. For those who want to improve their oral skills, I have created and developed a communicative fast-learning method that has turned out to be very effective.
I can either teach at my place in Amsterdam downtown, at the student's place, at a café/library, or via Skype, depending on the student's needs.
I give a 5E discount per class for two hours a week or more and I charge a 10E supplement to go the student's place.
SaraProfessional Spanish Language Tutor / Spanish lessons
¡Hola! Soy Sara.
Would you like to take your Spanish up to the next level? If so, I am a professional and experienced teacher and would be happy to help you.
My teaching methods are tailor-made to meet your needs. I emphasise the communicative aspect of language, to help you interact with Spanish speakers in a natural way.
THE CLASSES - ONLINE via Skype or Zoom
Each lesson is structured around topic areas that relate to real life scenarios whilst incorporating the relevant grammatical framework to build a good knowledge of the language. The topic structure means that you quickly feel confident with the language and phrases for use in everyday situations.
The classes are supported by a programme of homework material that set the context for forthcoming lesson and means that you get the most out of the sessions. Plus you benefit from having material to refer back to as your Spanish improves. This would be optional, depending on your availability.
Creative material is provided, supported by Google doc. presentations. This with the shared screen function allow us to edit it on the fly and use videos, pics, and all kind of information from internet.
- I hold a Master of Education in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language and have over 10 years' teaching experience.
- Lived and taught in Ireland, The Netherlands, Germany and UK.
- Specialised on online learning, via Skype or Zoom. My current students live in Spain, UK, the Netherlands and USA.
I can provide references on request.
SherezadePrivate classical music lessons, flute lessons in Amsterdam
Flute lessons for students of all ages and levels!
The lessons are individual and given in English or Spanish. The lessons take place in Amsterdam. I have experience in giving individual lessons for more than seven years in all levels and music styles. I am a disciplined, friendly and motivated person, always trying to get the best result with my students.
During my degree, I won multiple individual prizes in different competitions and I joined several youth symphony orchestras chamber music groups, working at the same time with different professional symhony orchestras. I recently got my Master Diploma at the Conservatorium van Amsterdam.
Do you want to learn music and have fun while playing the flute? Do not hesitate to contact me! We will have a very pleasant time while learning music!
LyndsayLearn English with certified teacher, Reading,English, tutoring,
I’ve taught in the US for over ten years ranging from ages 3-10. I have my Masters in Teaching, reading endorsement, and National Boards in Literacy. I have also taught several classes on child development for teaching programs. I love making learning accessible for each individual learning style. I make learning fun and engaging for each person I teach. I look forward to working with you.
JanEnglish, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Latin, Sanskrit, Hindi, Religious Studies, Philosophy
• 20 years teaching experience (12 at university level and 8 at secondary education level)
• 6 years of supply-teaching in the UK;
• 6 years of cover supervisor in the UK;
• 7 years of tuition experience in the UK;
• Extensive knowledge, experience and work in education at all levels from Secondary to Graduate, Postgraduate and Adult Learning;
• Knowledge of the UK Curricula for English, French, Spanish, Religious Studies;
• Experience of teaching and tutoring various group ages and backgrounds;
• Modern Methods of teaching and tutoring, including the Comparative Method and the Inter-Disciplinary Approach;
• Outstanding Linguistic Competencies. Near to Native Level of English, French and Spanish in regards to Conversation, Understanding, Reading and Writing; Advanced in Italian and Hindi; Intermediate Latin and Sanskrit; Beginner in Dutch and German; Native Romanian.
• Participation in the International Conferences of Religion, the IAHR Congress in Durban and the IAHR Congress in Tokyo; Participation in the Symposium on Inter-Religious Dialogue in Nagoya;
• Research Fellowship in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Liverpool;
• Post-doctoral in English, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Edinburgh;
• Ph.D. in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Paris, Sorbonne; Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, University of Liverpool (French, Religious Studies, Philosophy), and University of Edinburgh (English, Philosophy, Comparative Religion)
• Research scholar at the Institute of Philosophy and Psychology of the Romanian Academy;
• University Professor of History of Religions, of Philosophy of Religion and of Hermeneutics;
• 71/2 years of lived experience in England and Scotland;
• 1 year of lived experienced in France, Paris;
• 1 year of lived experienced in Spain, Andalucía;
• 2 years of lived experienced in India, New Delhi and Agra
• Post-doctoral studies with University of Liverpool and University of Edinburgh
• English Language and Literature as Major Subject at the university Entrance Exams, as well as Subject studied and mastered during university years;
• Ph.D. diploma in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies at Université de Paris, Sorbonne, 520 pages Paper written in French; Recognised as PhD in Philosophy by NARIC, UK
• Diploma in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
• Diploma in Hindi Language
• Diploma in Sanskrit; author of Sanskrit textbook in Romanian)
• QTS in UK and MA in Romania
• LATIN (university exams passed)
AndromedaEnglish Language Tutoring for All Ages and Levels With A Native English Speaker
Whether you are looking to expand your knowledge of the English language or you are just starting to learn, this class is for you! I am a native English speaker that is experienced in tutoring and I would love to help you “up your game” in the English language! I will also help with any English school papers, resumes, motivation letters, or any document that you need proofread!
DjanaAmerican English for children, teenagers and adults!
This class is for children, teenagers adults who want to learn real-life practical American English with a native speaker. I tailor-make my classes to suit the needs of the student to ultimately realize the full potential for a successful life, study, and career in America!
GerardI teach Spanish with a native level without being a boring teacher
I'm a native Spanish speaker that can offer good classes to those who speak English, I also speak Catalan if anyone is interested, I know everything about Spanish, I can teach you in the dialect that you prefer, also I can explain you the slang of every region and a lot of curiosities, you can learn Spanish without knowing all the rules and grammar stuff
Anna-RoseEnglish or Speech and Drama classes for adults and children
I tutor English and edit/proofread academic papers. I enjoy working with both children and adults who are seeking to develop their English language skills. I am happy to tailor individual lessons to specific needs including:
- conversational skills
- exam preparation
- interview practice
I also offer Speech and Drama lessons for both children and adults.
Speech and Drama is a wonderful way to develop English language skills, performance skills, confidence, public speaking and appreciation/understanding of English Literature. I teach according to LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art) principals and am able to offer one-to-one or small group classes. LAMDA holds examinations several times a year in various cities so taking a formal examination is also possible for interested students. Examination categories include: Acting, Verse and Prose, Public Speaking, Reading for Performance etc.
I have a BA in English and Theatre Studies from the University of Melbourne as well as a PCertLAM Certificate of Performance Studies from LAMDA. I am currently completing a (research) Master's of Literary Studies at the University of Amsterdam.
I have tutored privately for several years and spent last year working as a British Council Language Assistant in Paris.
Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements. Looking forward to hearing from you!
JenefaExperienced English,Computer and Test Preparation Tutoring
1)I specialize in tutoring English and Computer for School.
2)My goal is to make the students understand the subject easily and quickly.
3)Try to relate each topic with real time examples which make them easier to know about the subject.
4)Assign them homework whenever necessary.
5)Conduct frequent mock test which makes them to analyze themselves.