ValentynaRussian classes Skype. Conversation, grammar exercises, new words
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
RosaFrench&Spanish Teaching through Culture and Civilization
I specialize in tutoring French& Spanish for adults and students interested in French&Spanish culture: literature, art, religion and spirituality, philosophy, turism, actuality news, history, patrimoine, etc ...
My goal is teach the language through these subjects, with texts, videos, conversations, making a focus on the grammatical&lexical skills that the student can learn with the chosen document and subject.
Danielateaching English or Spanish to students at a low fare
I am a student at crime university, have a lot of free time this summer to teach English or Spanish. I am fluent in both languages and enjoy speaking both. Our lessons would consist of fun activities around parks, cafes, other places which can help to improve visualise learning.
AlessioLearn how to speak French in few sessions with Alessio
Classes will be adapted to student's needs and requests on the first trial day.
First Class: Conversation, a first approach to the language (depending on the student's level), structuring the course (choice of the package), exercises.
For those who are more advanced, The course will have proper aim and new challenges to get deeper into the language.
At the end of the classes you will be able to:
- Above all the course will be structured on your demand (in case of an oncoming test/trip/business conference etc etc.).
- Understand and actively speak in conversation
- Pronounce correctly
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in Grammar (also while speaking)
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in both oral and written
- Avoid simple and common mistakes
- Make jokes in the learning language
- Aware of learning language's culture
Massi!Hola! Are you ready to learn or improve your Spanish?
I'm a professional Spanish teacher with more than seven years experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
I have taught Spanish in many places such as Paris, Madrid and Belgium in both public and private schools. I have classes for all age groups and levels. I try to make my classes interesting and fun based upon my students' needs. I'm available both online and in person to all ages. The most important thing I look for is someone who is willing to learn. And if you're not, I'll try to make the class fun and change your mind.
-Grade School Students (5-15 years old)
-Spanish and Latin American Culture and Literature
I look forward to teaching you. Gracias!
SoniaSpanish and English Language Test Preparation Tutoring
English and Spanish language are becoming quite a core communication vehicle nowadays. Along your career, you will encounter several information sources in these languages, and you will also need full professional proficiency to develop your role.
I specialize in tutoring English and Spanish for school, TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge and Cervantes exams. My goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after every lesson and provide periodic progress reports.
I have designed this course as a practical guide to master your written and verbal skills. You will learn all the grammar and idiom details, to not only improve your professional proficiency, but to also use them on a personal and colloquial sphere.
FrancescoCours d'Italien / Français: débutant, intermédiaire, avancé
Salut à tout le monde!
Je m'appelle Francesco, je suis italien mais je vis en France, à Aix-en-Provence, depuis 3 ans. J'ai eu mon double bac italien et français (classe Esabac, parcours franco-italien au Lycée Dumont d'Urville) l'année dernière.
Maintenant je suis en licence d'histoire et de philosophie à l'Université d'Aix-Marseille.
Vu que la fac nous laisse 4 mois de vacances pendant l'été, j'ai décidé de débarquer à Amsterdam pour trouver un job mais en même temps je suis passionné par les échanges linguistiques.
C'est pourquoi je vous propose deux types de cours:
- Echange linguistique: moi je peux échanger en italien, français et espagnol. Vous dans la langue que vous souhaitez (Anglais, Dutch ou autres)
- Cours d'italien et/ou de français: moi je serai votre "professeur". Je vous aiderai à améliorer vos compétences pratiques étape par étape.
Je précise que le mot "professeur" est ambigu: ça nous rappelle parfois un rapport distant, froid, formel. Moi je voudrais plutôt devenir votre ami "en langues": c'est d'ailleurs la meilleure façon d'apprendre une langue. Se sentir à l'aise, léger, capable de surmonter la peur de ne pas avoir le plein contrôle sur notre parole.
N'hésitez pas à me contacter, ensemble on pourra découvrir un petit peu ces langues latines tellement chaleureuses et "musicales". :D
LiudmylaRussian for bilingual children and English for adults
Experienced and cheerful teacher of Russian and English language.
Special Russian Class for bilingual children. I am native Russian speaker with university background in Linguistics, Russian language and World literature.
English Class for students whose wish is to improve speaking skills. I can help you to break down the wall and start speaking.
I give interesting homework tasks after every lesson.
DashaRussian, English Spanish for beginners, continuing and advanced students and adults
Being able to speak multiple languages is a great advantage and such knowledge is valued by the employers. Moreover it is always a great confidence boost being able to communicate with people from other countries.
I offer Russian, English and Spanish classes at any level. I will help you to understand the basics from alphabet to more complex grammatical things as well as cultural elements that will fascinate you.
ArturoSpaans Spanish / native tutor / with experience and profesional
Friendly, creative and professional.
Native from Spain and living in Amsterdam.
Teaching spanish for all levels (from beginner to experience)
Classes adapted to the preferences of the student
Conversation, writing, reading...
Have a good time while you learn and improve your Spanish.
SaraProfessional Spanish Language Tutor / Spanish lessons
¡Hola! Soy Sara.
Would you like to take your Spanish up to the next level? If so, I am a professional and experienced teacher and would be happy to help you.
My teaching methods are tailor-made to meet your needs. I emphasise the communicative aspect of language, to help you interact with Spanish speakers in a natural way.
THE CLASSES - ONLINE via Skype or Zoom
Each lesson is structured around topic areas that relate to real life scenarios whilst incorporating the relevant grammatical framework to build a good knowledge of the language. The topic structure means that you quickly feel confident with the language and phrases for use in everyday situations.
The classes are supported by a programme of homework material that set the context for forthcoming lesson and means that you get the most out of the sessions. Plus you benefit from having material to refer back to as your Spanish improves. This would be optional, depending on your availability.
Creative material is provided, supported by Google doc. presentations. This with the shared screen function allow us to edit it on the fly and use videos, pics, and all kind of information from internet.
- I hold a Master of Education in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language and have over 10 years' teaching experience.
- Lived and taught in Ireland, The Netherlands, Germany and UK.
- Specialised on online learning, via Skype or Zoom. My current students live in Spain, UK, the Netherlands and USA.
I can provide references on request.
ElianLearn Spanish while site seeing in Amsterdam city center
Sitting in a classroom can be boring, why not learn Spanish walking through the beautiful city of Amsterdam, you can learn from basic to advance Spanish, focus on conversational skills cultural language. We can have a conversation about the weather, main city attractions, museums, art history, food, or anything else you want to learn in Spanish.
SáraSpanish classes from A1 to C1 / online or personally /
Hi, I'm Sara and I love teaching, I love languages and also sharing knowledge. I attended a bilingual Spanish-English high school, I have been teaching Spanish for more than 5 years. I also prepared many students for exams successfully, my "success rate" with my students doing language exams is 100% until now. Furthermore, I wrote a language book in Spanish and Hungarian. All in all, Spanish is my hobby and I believe I could really contribute to your studies.
If you would like to speak Spanish, do an exam or just have fun, join me!
GerardI teach Spanish with a native level without being a boring teacher
I'm a native Spanish speaker that can offer good classes to those who speak English, I also speak Catalan if anyone is interested, I know everything about Spanish, I can teach you in the dialect that you prefer, also I can explain you the slang of every region and a lot of curiosities, you can learn Spanish without knowing all the rules and grammar stuff
SebastianSpaans Spanish 27YO Expat - Rich teaching experience
• All levels - from beginner to experience
• Lessons, in case of beginner, have to take place in English or French
• Lessons will be adapted to student´s ambition - conversational, writing and reading, enriching cultural knowledge
• Lessons can take place at the student´s residence or in my apartment
• Flexibility with re-scheduling and adapting to student´s expectations