ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
LuizaLearn Russian culture and language. Geneva, Bernex
Native Russian-language teacher (Moscow State University, FACULTY OF LETTERS: MASTER: SPECIALIST IN PHILOLOGY AND EDUCATION) I teach Russian as a foreign language to groups of adults and privately in Geneva for 5 years. I also help to write works in Russian. I can also help you to prepare your exams.
Passionate about my native language and Russian culture, I have always had a particular interest in sharing knowledge. I like to learn new things every day and especially I like to discover this to others. Creative and committed, I know how to achieve the objectives, which are entrusted to me, while placing the interest of my students at the heart of my priorities.
MariaEnglish Lessons For Children (Beginner and intermediate)
My goal is to persuade and aid children in both improving and learning a new language.
In the class i will focus on all the basic fundamental of learning a new language including: Grammar, Spelling,Pronunciation, Reading and Listening.
I try to make my lessons as creative as possible and I do that by introducing my students to various activities including: games boards, story books, quizzes and various other activities. This does not only make teaching English fun but helps the student more engaged and attentive during my lesson.
I do provide homework which I expect to be completed before my next lesson and I am willing to help with the students school homework if needed.
JessicaFrench and Italian courses from beginner to advanced
I am currently in training on the job as a social educator and to round off my end of the month, I teach French and Italian. For those who would like to learn these languages or who have difficulties with them. I am available every Saturday as well as Thursdays and Fridays every other week (since one week out of two I have course on Lausanne).
Irenecours d'espagnol et soutien educatif, culture, vocabulaire,
Je suis titulaire d’un diplôme espagnol d’enseignante à la Université de Granada en Espagne. J’ai déjà certaines notions des métiers de l’enseignement de par des expériences éducatives.
Je propose d'enseigner l'espagnol de manière amusante et créative.
Nous allons apprendre le vocabulaire, la grammaire et la culture espagnole de manière simple pour que mes étudiants se sentent motivés.
Mes cours sont préparés pour tous les niveaux!
Je peux egalement vous aider avec votre devoirs.
GabrielleLearn Spanish culture and language, learn French and its culture
Graduate teacher CAPES in France and level aggregation, I offer Spanish lessons with an individualized pedagogy.
I can also give French lessons and tutoring in all subjects.
I like using different media to make the course fun; songs, comics, poems.
I also like to develop the student's imagination and creativity.
I put at your disposal an experienced, more than 25 years of experience in France and abroad.
My mother tongues are French and Spanish, but I also speak English and German.
Thank you for browsing my ad and see you soon I hope!
AdamIndividualised English Language Tutoring for Beginners and Advanced Students
My name is Adam. I am of Australian nationality, and thus a native English speaker. I am a doctoral student of philosophy at the University of Geneva, and I specialise in the philosophy of language. I love the English language, and have a wealth of experience with teaching, writing, and tutoring my maternal language. This course is adaptive to the student's level and needs, whether they be the basics of the language, advanced formal grammar, or different levels of conversational English.
AlessandraEnseignement privé d'italien pour débutant à intermédiaire
De langue maternelle italienne et français, je souhaite enseigner l'italien à des gens motivés.
Cet enseignement vise à faire connaître cette langue au travers de multiples supports ( informatisé, papier, vidéo) afin de permettre aux élèves d'acquérir une vision intégrative de l'italien.
BelkissLearn classical and / or modern Arabic and / or dialectal
Arabic mother tongue translator offers an individualized pedagogy, a help to speak and write classical Arabic or / and dialect.
My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him. I do an oral session at the end of each lesson to encourage the student to speak Arabic.
DelphineFrench courses at all levels: Grammar spelling and writing.
I help you to master French by grammar, spelling and writing courses in a positive, playful, without making headway and at your own pace.
All types of support to progress.
Public adults and children.
On Geneva and Annecy basin.
ChiaraItalian and English Tutoring to improve your grammar and conversation skills
I will be happy to help people improve their Italian and English skills. I am an Italian mother tongue student living in Geneva and I am attending a Swiss-American University where the subjects studied are English. This added to my abroad six-month experience in Australia, as well as the continuous English courses that I have been taking since the age of 6, have given me the possibility to become a high-skilled English speaker.
SandrineFrench lessons (FLE) and French test prep tutoring with qualified teacher
I currently offer three types of lessons and also do informal sessions.
1. Personalised lessons where we follow YOUR needs. We make a program, and I provide the resources, documents, information and activities. Together, we work on everything you need to reach your target, but also to communicate, understand the people and the culture.
2. General lessons in which we follow a textbook and we work on ALL language skills with an emphasis on speaking. The textbook is also used for homework and tests are also given at the end of each unit.
3. Preparation for a French proficiency test we follow a plan based on your level (A1-C1), your target and the official requirements.
Finally, in the conversation/informal sessions, we can choose a topic (I can do it if you don't have any particular idea) that we discuss, we can also have spontaneous chats or correcting some material of yours! These sessions are NOT structured lessons.
ProfesseurSpanish course in Geneva.
Teacher of Spanish in Geneva, I studied Swiss University in Language, Literature and Hispanic Culture. Having Spanish as my mother tongue and 20 years of professional experience in language teaching, I offer Spanish language courses for all levels and ages in the form of group or private lessons with programs adapted to your needs. .
Personal qualities: punctual, patient, organized, serious, polite, discreet, multilingual (8 languages).
Looking forward to reading you.
AndreinaCame in Italy 🇮🇹 an unconventional Italian class
This class is for people who wants to learn not only italian grammar but come in Italian culture . My goal is to teach my language simulating real life .
I assign homework if I think that could help the student but it depends from his owns needs
I speak also English and Spanish and French so if the first time there are some important grammar rules that needs to be understood I’ll speak in your own language
MichaelaITALIAN -, Grammar and Culture. Patient teacher for all levels.
Lezioni d'italiano a tutti i livelli. Cultura e grammatica, conversazioni per ogni settore lavorativo. Insegnante paziente.
Compiti per casa.
Italian classes for all levels. Culture, grammar, conversation for any work sector. Patient teacher.