CéliaViolin lessons for all Fr / Ang (solfeggio included).
As a violinist: I am currently a student at the Geneva University of Music, after having followed the pre-professional course at the Conservatoire de Musique de Genève. During my career, I won several prizes such as the Vatelot Rampal competition in Paris and the Jeunesses Musicales of Switzerland soloist, and string quartet (alongside Julie Berthollet in particular). I also attended the Indianapolis University Academy summer internship.
As a Pedagogue: in addition to sporadically giving individual lessons for 4 years, I was part of the "Jeunesses Musicales of Switzerland" youth and youth internship team for three consecutive years.
Overall, my goal is to allow my students to have fun making music, to express themselves as they wish and hear, with their instrument!
I adapt the rhythm of my teaching, my teaching materials, the choice of songs to each, according to the requests that are made to me. My classes can also take the status of personal work support; in this case, students can obviously bring me their scores worked with their main teacher, or those they play in chamber music / orchestra.
In short: The violin is an art, it learns yes, but we play! :)
AnnaViolin lessons with a professional violinist and teacher. All levels! COURS DE VIOLON POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
COURS DE VIOLON
POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
• Cours particulier, pour tout niveau et tout âge, dès 4 ans
• Cours en anglais, allemand, polonais et français (notions)
• Cours à domicile et à mon studio région de Genève et de Lausanne
▪ Académie Menuhin, Rolle avec Maxim Vengerov (dernière année)
▪ The Royal Academy of Music, London – MA avec la plus haute distinction
▪ Université de Musique F. Chopin, Varsovie – BA et 3ème cycle avec la plus haute distinction
▪ MasterClass : G. Pauk, Z. Bron, W. Marschner, G. Zhislin, M. Ławrynowicz, B. Nizioł, M. Jaschwili
▪ Lauréate de nombreux concours : 1er prix Concours International de violon Wolfgang Marschner, Prix Haverhill Sinfonia Music Award, Prix soliste et Prix spécial du Concours international Max Reger.
▪ Université F. Chopin, Varsovie – Diplôme d’enseignement de violon, reconnu par le système européen de formation de Bologne (pédagogie, psychologie, méthodologie, cours pratiques, répertoire)
▪ 7 ans de cours particuliers, à Londres, Varsovie et en Suisse, enfants et adolescents
▪ I highly recommend Anna as a violin teacher. Anna taught my daughter as she started her violin studies at the Bron School of Music. It was important for us to find a skilled teacher with high standards and also a teacher able to communicate with children and teach musicianship. Ellen Wong
▪ Anna inspired my daughter a love for the instrument and for music altogether. We have no doubt that she will devote the same passion and energy to any musical pursuit she puts her mind to. She has our unreserved recommendation. Nici Audhlam-Gardiner
▪ I learned the violin with Anna for around two years. I found her helpful and patient and we made good progress, so I recommend her. Neelan Thanabalasingam
Hello, my name is Anna
I offer violin classes for amateurs and professionals. I am an international concert artist, pupil of Maxim Vengerov, Master of Arts, graduate at the Royal Academy of Music in London, graduate from the International Menuhin Music Academy in Switzerland.
I have over 5 years of pedagogical experience with qualifications confirmed by a Teaching Diploma and references.
I offer lessons for children of all ages, can also help with the preparation of exams or simply discover the great pleasure of music through the violin. All levels.
Languages: English, German, French (basic) and Polish (native)
MichaelViola Lessons in English in Geneva and Vaud!
My name is Michael and I propose the viola lessons in English! With over 10 years teaching experience of the new and rapidly progressive method offering lessons to students of all ages and ability levels! It's never too late to start!
If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me directly on this website,
AnaïsPrivate lessons of VIOLIN, ALTO and solfège
Currently graduated from the Master of Music Pedagogy at the University of Music of Geneva, professional violist in the Galaad quartet and in the Camerata du Léman, I propose courses of ALTO or VIOLON to make you love and discover the beauty of music.
I offer regular and stimulating tutoring for all ages and all levels. I have a very good contact with children.
Built and modular method (including solfeggio work), adapted to the needs and objectives of each to promote progression and the pleasure of playing in the search for sound.
My courses offer:
- introductory elements for beginners with solid postural foundations
- a simple and attentive accompaniment for amateurs who sometimes wish to resume this practice after a long break
- Accurate and rigorous coaching for motivated students who are heading for professional studies.
- the study of the body gesture (breath release, postural support, stretching, importance and respect of the body)
- ear development (singing, correctness)
- the analytical mind (methodological structure, note reading and reinforced rhythm)
- the inner musical expression that guides all the faculties (awareness of the inner song).
Classes can be at my home but I can also move.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.
MViolin lessons for beginners and advanced with music theory
Violin lessons given by a student at the University of Music of Geneva with music theory included. Classes are given in English or Russian French. The desired method is Suzuki but there are others depending on the level and preferences
MihaelaSkype violin lessons in Geneva and around for everyone
Violin lessons given by a professional Master student at the HEM in Geneva.
The method is according to level and preferences.
The courses include music theory for those who need.
Classes can include singing method for those who desire.
See you soon I hope,
Mihaelaviolin lessons with music theory included with skype for all
Graduated with two masters degrees in Switzerland, gives violin lessons, on the suzuki method by skype.
I accept any age, from 4 years old and I give some notions of the theory of music theory.
As I give the course by Skype, the price is quite accessible for all.
I teach since 2012 and I have experience in teaching by webcam.
CarlaViolin and Viola lessons, 🎻 in English and Spanish!
Music is important for the education of the kids.
They enjoy listening and playing instruments, I did when I was kid and that's why the music is always there.
My name is Carla.
I am student of Máté Szucs (soloist of the Berliner Philharmoniker).
I would like to teach violin or viola for those kids want to start or for students who need help.
I have experience teaching.
ElenaVIOLIN LESSONS - for all ages and skill levels | Geneva |
I give lessons for children and adults - professional and amateurs. Adapt individual studying plan for each student. Also I teach solfege.
Lessons can be in English or Russian.
I have Russian+European school. Started to learn violin in Moscow Conservatory, and then finished Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne. Also did many master courses in Europe and USA.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me.
Courses adapted to the ambitions or desires of the student.
Violin technique work
Work on artistic development
StanislasViolin and solfege lessons for all ages and all levels in Geneva
Learning the violin according to a course adapted to the needs and wishes of the student. Training for the future professional and the amateur in a global approach to music: musical culture, theoretical bases, introduction to chamber music (small groups), baroque violin ...
To develop in the pupil the pleasure of playing but also to listen and understand the music.
LoisViolin lessons for all levels in Geneva and neighboring France
I offer violin lessons to anyone curious to discover this instrument, who wishes to continue learning or to improve to a more advanced. I already have experience in teaching, both privately and for conservatory replacements.
I adapt to the demands of my students while helping them to progress at their own pace. I can also bring a complement in musical training and / or piano.
I go to the student's home in Geneva or also teach at my home.
Graduate teacher at the HEM in Geneva and currently a student at the HEM in Geneva gives violin lessons with music theory included. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him.
Violin lessons for children and adults with music theory support included. Graduate teacher offers an individual pedagogy. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him. I give homework after each lesson and periodically provide progress reports.
RomainViolin lessons in Geneva and region
I offer violin lessons at home, for any age and any level.
For beginners, I aim to bring as soon as possible the playfulness necessary to learn a demanding instrument.
For more advanced students, I want to develop greater autonomy in the work, by providing them with the appropriate musical and technical tools.