Paolaviolin lessons, violin initiation children's workshop
Professional violinist graduated in Italy, master in Italy and Brussels in violin, prof. of violin graduated in pedagogy, Metis of the Suzuki method more than 20 years of experience in teaching in Italy and the United States, currently prof. of violin in the city of Geneva, offers violin lessons for all ages all levels with expectations to the posture; learn to play without pain and endurance so with pleasure. I offer children's workshop initiation to music and violin (.métrise Kodaly method).
AnnaViolin lessons with a professional and experienced teacher. All levels. COURS DE VIOLON POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
COURS DE VIOLON
POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
• Cours particulier, pour tout niveau et tout âge, dès 4 ans
• Cours en anglais, allemand, polonais et français (notions)
• Cours à domicile, région de Genève et de Lausanne
FORMATION DE SOLISTE
▪ Académie Menuhin, Rolle avec Maxim Vengerov (dernière année)
▪ The Royal Academy of Music, London – MA avec la plus haute distinction
▪ Université de Musique F. Chopin, Varsovie – BA et 3ème cycle avec la plus haute distinction
▪ MasterClass : G. Pauk, Z. Bron, W. Marschner, G. Zhislin, M. Ławrynowicz, B. Nizioł, M. Jaschwili
▪ Lauréate de nombreux concours : 1er prix Concours International de violon Wolfgang Marschner, Prix Haverhill Sinfonia Music Award, Prix soliste et Prix spécial du Concours international Max Reger …
▪ Université F. Chopin, Varsovie – Diplôme d’enseignement de violon, reconnu par le système européen de formation de Bologne (pédagogie, psychologie, méthodologie, cours pratiques, répertoire)
▪ 7 ans de cours particuliers, à Londres, Varsovie et en Suisse, enfants et adolescents
▪ I highly recommend Anna as a violin teacher. Anna taught my daughter as she started her violin studies at the Bron School of Music. It was important for us to find a skilled teacher with high standards and also a teacher able to communicate with children and teach musicianship. Ellen Wong
▪ Anna inspired my daughter a love for the instrument and for music altogether. We have no doubt that she will devote the same passion and energy to any musical pursuit she puts her mind to. She has our unreserved recommendation. Nici Audhlam-Gardiner
▪ I learned violin with Anna for around two years. I found her helpful and patient and we made good progress, so I recommend her. Neelan Thanabalasingam
Hello, my name is Anna
I offer violin classes for amateurs and professionals offered by international concert artist and Master of Arts, graduate at the Royal Academy of Music in London. Currently I am one of the soloists at the International Menuhin Music Academy in Switzerland.
I have over 5 years of pedagogical experience with qualifications confirmed by a Teaching Diploma and references.
I offer lessons for children of all age, can also help with the preparation of exams or simply discover the great pleasure of music through the violin. All levels.
Languages: English, German, French and Polish.
CherylViolin for Everyone - Learn to play the most beautiful instrument in the world!
Hello there! I offer highly individualised and very enjoyable lessons to anyone who wants to challenge themselves with the violin. Do not be fooled - it's a tough instrument to play well! With my guidance and special interest in postural health, you will quickly learn the basics with some regular effort. I especially encourage students to meet with other students in order to get to know each other on a human level.
An alum of the ABRSM, Suzuki, American and European conservatory systems (Masters with Magna cum Laude), and relentlessly studying to become better and better every week, I filter through 'The Book' to find the most effective and efficient way for the individual learner. We will find out what sounds appeal to you, and teach your unique 'voice' to come out.
With a little technique and a little good taste, there's no knowing where your violin can take you! Come yourself, or with a friend or even with your child and explore the infinite depths of real music-making! (Pssst: It's never really what we expect in the beginning!)
Lessons can be carried out in English, Italian, French :)
IrinaViolin and Viola Lessons for all Levels and all Ages
I am a master student at Haute ecole de musique Genève, i have been studying music in the past 17 years. I am offering violin and viola lessons for people of all ages and all levels.
The languages that i teach in are English and Romanian and also speak a bit of German.
Courses adapted to the ambitions or desires of the student.
Violin technique work
Work on artistic development
ElenaVIOLIN LESSONS - for all ages and skill levels | Geneva |
I give lessons for children and adults - professional and amateurs. Adapt individual studying plan for each student. Also I teach solfege.
Lessons can be in English or Russian.
I have Russian+European school. Started to learn violin in Moscow Conservatory, and then finished Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne. Also did many master courses in Europe and USA.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me.
CéliaViolin lessons for all Fr / Ang (solfeggio included).
As a violinist: I am currently a student at the Geneva University of Music, after having followed the pre-professional course at the Conservatoire de Musique de Genève. During my career, I won several prizes such as the Vatelot Rampal competition in Paris and the Jeunesses Musicales of Switzerland soloist, and string quartet (alongside Julie Berthollet in particular). I also attended the Indianapolis University Academy summer internship.
As a Pedagogue: in addition to sporadically giving individual lessons for 4 years, I was part of the "Jeunesses Musicales of Switzerland" youth and youth internship team for three consecutive years.
Overall, my goal is to allow my students to have fun making music, to express themselves as they wish and hear, with their instrument!
I adapt the rhythm of my teaching, my teaching materials, the choice of songs to each, according to the requests that are made to me. My classes can also take the status of personal work support; in this case, students can obviously bring me their scores worked with their main teacher, or those they play in chamber music / orchestra.
In short: The violin is an art, it learns yes, but we play! :)
ClaraViolin lessons in Geneva / Violin lessons in Geneva
Violin lessons for all (English below)
Do you dream of playing the violin? Your child wants to learn about music and discover this instrument? Graduated with a Master's degree in interpretation from the Geneva High School of Music and a Master's Degree in Music Pedagogy from the Haute Ecole de Musique de Sion, I have been teaching students from 5 to 70 years old for almost ten years now! From the introductory course to exam preparation, I adapt my teaching according to the pupil in order to allow everyone to realize themselves and to express themselves in music. I receive you at my home or at home.
Violin lessons for all
You've been dreaming of playing violin? Your child wants to discover this magical instrument?
I graduated from the University of Geneva and High School of Lausanne with a Master of violin and a Master of pedagogy and I have been working with students for more than a decade. Dynamic and serious, I adapt my teaching to the specific needs of my students and try to share my passion with every one of them.
MihaelaSkype violin lessons in Geneva and around for everyone
Violin lessons given by a professional Master student at the HEM in Geneva.
The method is according to level and preferences.
The courses include music theory for those who need.
Classes can include singing method for those who desire.
See you soon I hope,
RomainViolin lessons in Geneva and region
I offer violin lessons at home, for any age and any level.
For beginners, I aim to bring as soon as possible the playfulness necessary to learn a demanding instrument.
For more advanced students, I want to develop greater autonomy in the work, by providing them with the appropriate musical and technical tools.
Floraneviolin, viola and solfege lessons for students of all levels / piano beginners
Altiste graduate of the high school of music of Lausanne, I propose courses of viola, violin and music theory for young and old of all levels.
If you want to discover the violin or viola, improve your level, prepare an exam, or if you are looking for help in the personal work of solfège or the instrument, I would be very happy to be able to accompany you in the realization of your goals and your desires!
Piano accompaniment is also available.
I give classes at home in Geneva, and around. Opportunity to give classes in the city center also at my home.
If you wish, taking combined instrument and music lessons is completely possible. Times to see.
JonathanCoach Music (violin / piano / vocals / composition / improvisation)
Professor graduated from the "Conservatoire Supérieur and Academy of Music Tibor Varga" in violin teaching, graduated in Suzuki pedagogy, certified in "MéloDys" method, certified in "Positive Discipline", certified in "Montessori Pedagogy", certified in "Mindfulness", graduated in piano and lyric singing, international certification in "Kyusho-Jitsu".
My constant quest for freedom of expression has led me to explore many musical styles and seek to unlock their secrets. I embarked on artistic challenges and surprising collaborations in order to test and explore all the possibilities related to my favorite instrument the violin and its electric and MIDI variants. Above all, I explored the pleasure of improvisation, the stage and the contact with the audience.
Today, I enjoy a unique position in the musical world that places me at the crossroads between the musical industry, pedagogy, stage performance, interpretation and instrumental expertise. Indeed, I am currently working as:
- Solo violinist for the "Scarlett Entertainment" agency in London (largest event agency in the world).
- Violin teacher (holder) at "Ecole Eden" of Veyrier (finalist of the best school of Switzerland 2017).
- Production and Business Development Manager "for the Tomplay music app (in collaboration with the most famous classical music label in the world" Deutsche Grammophon ").
- Expertise and selection of contemporary violin instruments for the company "Unimat" and the "Société Générale de Sécurité" (in collaboration with the Master Luthiers of the "Consortium Antonio Stradivari" of Cremona).
- Author-Composer-Performer for leading musical institutions (Violonissimo, etc.).
- Improvizer, recorded for two albums of Sky76 (Swiss artist label "Blue Planet").
- Judge at international competitions (violin, chamber music)
I like to share my Love for Music in a broad sense as well as my personal, artistic and spiritual experience.
The life of a musician is made of important encounters (influences) that punctuate the artistic life, I wish to position myself near my interlocutors as a reliable and just landmark to promote the construction of their artistic personality and lead to maturity .
If you are looking for a guide to help you carry out your musical projects, better understand the music industry market, the issues, the expectations and the useful tools you can count on me to give you the ropes.
Only the work, the motivation and the personality of my students counts for me. The key to success is the job but not done anyhow ... done intelligently.
Graduate teacher at the HEM in Geneva and currently a student at the HEM in Geneva gives violin lessons with music theory included. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him.
Michaviolin lessons with music theory included with skype for all
Graduated with two masters degrees in Switzerland, gives violin lessons, on the suzuki method by skype.
I accept any age, from 4 years old and I give some notions of the theory of music theory.
As I give the course by Skype, the price is quite accessible for all.
I teach since 2012 and I have experience in teaching by webcam.
EliraViolin lessons and multilingual music theory
I offer violin lessons and music theory for all levels in French, English, Italian, German and Dutch. Presented in a fun and professional way, my classes are motivating. See you soon