Jean-LoupCourse of analysis and formalization (human sciences)
Being a graduate of the Catholic University of Louvain and Saint Louis University in European Studies (Master 120) and having experience in informal education (private lessons), I propose a course harmless.
I help you (all levels) to analyze, understand and formulate problems of society, ranging from economics to politics, through sociology or philosophy (or human sciences in general).
The course aims to deepen a reflection, in parallel with your training, in a complex subject, that is to say whose stakes are foreign to you or fuzzy (reading the newspapers, for example, you do not understand anything Brexit for example, and that's normal).
We will put in place a methodology adapted to your needs and we will practice looking for solutions to problems via writing, dialogue and digital research. All this serves both for everyday life but also in your work (school or otherwise) by sequencing the different stages of reflection (which allows to better organize or work more efficiently because in a more intelligent way: you can forget the "by heart" with me ..), and by implementing an idea ("what do I need to understand to do such and such thing?").
Finally, it is a question of setting up a flexible working method (adapted to your needs) and to find centers of interests, in order to make the work (school or not, again) happy!
Helping you would make my happiness!
Justyna BarbaraUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Trained and experienced trainer, 38 years old, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and abroad.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
LaureChristianity for Dummies: History, Message, Currents
Christianity, this famous faith so little known, approached from different angles but, ultimately, is never really identified.
What does this faith evoke, the world's first growing?
How did it go on, 2000 years later?
What was the real message of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
Why is it still fascinating nowadays?
This course is for all those asking real questions about this unrecognized faith (whatever exposed), people eager to learn more without wanting to be fooled by what can say wikipedia, pro-Christians or against!
My goal is in no way to teach catechism classes or to make propaganda against or for.
AugustinPrivate lessons in math, history / geography and high school philosophy
I always adapt to the student I have. I try to understand its shortcomings and work to the maximum while consolidating its strengths. I work mostly with exercises that allow the student to face difficulties and we discuss together how best to respond to this.
My horraires can be flexible depending on what you are looking for.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
GhislainCritical thinking training: verbal reasoning and analytical writing
The skills of verbal reasoning and analytical writing are essential skills to succeed in your studies, your career and in your social life.
These abilities are learned and can be improved.
PhD in philosophy from the University of Geneva, I have developed a unique theoretical, practical and interactive teaching aimed at improving these abilities among my students.
Studies show that philosophy students perform particularly well in verbal reasoning and analytical writing.
I propose today a training in verbal reasoning and adapted analytical writing open to a wide audience.
BenjaminLearn Key Ideas From Leading Figures in Philosophy
I have a BA and MA in philosophy and my goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. My class will give students a comprehensive, but manageable, introduction to key philosophy ideas from leading figures in western philosophy with a strong emphasis on idea-engagement, encouraging students to formulate their own perspectives.
-Single lesson package:
Students will receive a lesson in, and explore the ideas of, Aristotle, Descartes and Nietzsche.
- Five lesson package
Students will receive homework and will engage with the ideas of Aristotle and Plato, Descartes and Kant, Sartre and Heidegger.
- Ten lesson package
Students will be given a comprehensive philosophy package. We will start by exploring the Pre-Socratics, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle. We then will investigate the ideas of Descartes, Kant and Locke. We then proceed to explore more contemporary philosophy, exploring Nietzsche, Sartre, and Heidegger.
CandiceSpeak in French - Expression, Oral, Written, Literature etc.
Having a great passion for literature and everything related to this world, I will be happy to give you lessons and give you the support you need.
I have a bachelor's degree during which I studied philosophy a lot. I also have experience in learning methods: that is, helping to have effective methods to learn, remember and pass exams.
PS: I can move to give the class, welcome you home (on the set) or do it by webcam.
I am at your disposal for any questions.
Shiwanie<temporarily unavailable on location> Guidance when writing essays and papers
Essays writing is an important part of practically every HBO or university degree. Do you also have trouble writing essays? No worries! With a good step-by-step plan and a number of practical tips, you will be able to write a good essay.
You will learn: setting up a writing schedule, useful word and sentence structures in English and in Dutch and how to make your essay a beautiful whole.
Nessprivate lessons - french - philosophy - english
Student at the end of the 4th year of the college of ST-Maurice, I propose courses of support in French in philosophy and English. I am comfortable with children. My goal is to advance the student by identifying his or her deficiencies and then correcting them. I provide a personalized learning to each student. Even more in the school curriculum, I am able to understand the requirements.
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....