QuangMath Lessons (Taught by Singapore Math Olympiads Prize Winner and National University of Singapore Graduate) - All Levels
I am a professional Math tutor with more than 5 years of experience teaching at all levels (in Singapore and France and ONLINE). I specialize in helping students improve their ANALYTICAL THINKING skills and EXAMS GRADES in MATH.
I patiently assists my students not only during the lesson, but anytime they need help (they can constantly communicate with me through emails, whatsapp anytime they have questions). My primary goal is always for them to succeed in Math.
Here is a summary of my qualifications:
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Graduate
- GCE A-level & O-level Math result: A
- Silver Medal in the Singapore Mathematical Olympiads Senior Section (2007)
- Honorable Mention Award in the Singapore Mathematical Olympiads Open Section (2007)
- Bronze Medal in the Singapore Mathematical Olympiads - Open Section (2008)
- Successfully guided students to succeed in major exams: O-level, A-level, University Entrance Exams, Baccalauréat and Math Olympiads.
Drop me any question and I'll be happy to assist!
One to one tuition in the science subjects including:
- KS2 General Science
- KS3 General Science
- KS4 Physics, Biology and Chemistry (including GCSE and BTEC)
- KS5 Biology and Applied Science (including A level, International Baccalaureates and BTEC)
Also includes advice and help with exam and revision techniques and help with assignment planning and proofreading.