RémiWritten and/or Spoken French lessons for interested people or people in need of support with French language.
I am a 23 years old native French speaker. I was born in Lyon. I completed last year in the Hague. I lived in France until the age of 12. Then I moved to Oslo in Norway and lived there until the age of 20. Between the age of 20 and the time I was living in the Hague, I was studying in Manchester and now I am back. For all these reasons, I am used to be surrounded by people from different countries. I often notice that France and French language awakes curiosity amongst my international friends. Therefore, I would enjoy giving French individual private lessons to strangers who are so interested about France that they would like/need to learn or speak better French. I can do conversations in France, bring support in French grammar and declinations, and look at written works.
One to one tuition in the science subjects including:
- KS2 General Science
- KS3 General Science
- KS4 Physics, Biology and Chemistry (including GCSE and BTEC)
- KS5 Biology and Applied Science (including A level, International Baccalaureates and BTEC)
Also includes advice and help with exam and revision techniques and help with assignment planning and proofreading.
QuangMath Lessons (Taught by Singapore Math Olympiads Prize Winner and National University of Singapore Graduate) - All Levels
I am a professional Math tutor with more than 5 years of experience teaching at all levels (in Singapore and France and ONLINE). I specialize in helping students improve their ANALYTICAL THINKING skills and EXAMS GRADES in MATH.
I patiently assists my students not only during the lesson, but anytime they need help (they can constantly communicate with me through emails, whatsapp anytime they have questions). My primary goal is always for them to succeed in Math.
Here is a summary of my qualifications:
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Graduate
- GCE A-level & O-level Math result: A
- Silver Medal in the Singapore Mathematical Olympiads Senior Section (2007)
- Honorable Mention Award in the Singapore Mathematical Olympiads Open Section (2007)
- Bronze Medal in the Singapore Mathematical Olympiads - Open Section (2008)
- Successfully guided students to succeed in major exams: O-level, A-level, University Entrance Exams, Baccalauréat and Math Olympiads.
Drop me any question and I'll be happy to assist!