KathelineDutch Lessons and Tutoring for Primary and Adults.
I'm a certified Dutch as 2nd Language Teacher and will tutor both primary school children (7-12) who need/want to maintain their Dutch in view of a possible return to Belgium or The Netherlands or just want to talk to family and friends, as well as adults who need Dutch as a 2nd language for their job or partner/family.
I use material as 'Taal Actief' (primary) and 'Nederlands in Gang' (adults) but also develop tailored courses per student.
I focus on grammar - spelling - vocabulary - pronunciation - conversation - writing - reading - preparation for CITO. I can also do: correction and revision, review of papers and theses, translations. I can give tips for reading-material.
I'm working as a teacher Dutch language and culture at FUNS (Dutch School) in Hellerup. In Belgium I also taught introductory courses in Dutch as a 2nd language for foreign students and volunteered teaching Dutch as a 2nd language to parents of foreign origin. From this I learned many different methods of teaching and learning Dutch, from young children right up to adults. I also have a background as a docent in Communication, Marketing and Media at a University College in Belgium (students 18years +).
Example course for adults:
- Beginners crash course: 10 lessons of 3 hours with basic understanding of Dutch (culture), most important spelling, pronunciation and voc for easy everyday use (shopping, transport, meeting people, numbers, weather, ...).
- 20 lessons of 2 hours to bring you from level 0 to A1, or from level A1 to A2.
- Easy pace, for those with limited time: one hour weekly during a whole year, to bring you from level 0 to A1, or from level A1 to A2.
Example course for children:
- one hour weekly with focus on reading and voc, or on spelling and writing, or on comprehension (reading, listening).
- 2 hour with break weekly: focus on reading and voc, writing and spelling, and talking. Dutch culture during break.
- short holiday course: 4 mornings or afternoons of 3 hours at teachers home
SimonSchool support for pupils in elementary-high school
Master student of political science at the University of Copenhagen, I offer tutoring for schoolchildren, college students or high school students. I can assist the student in all subjects.
More than just learning the concepts, my method is mainly to teach the student autonomy and give him methodological keys that have been proven to improve the quality of his work.
After a baccalaureate S mention very well and German mention euro, I integrated a preparatory class for the grandes écoles in B / L (letters and social sciences). This demanding and interdisciplinary training led me to select effective working methods and to constantly improve them.
I then did a degree in history at the Sorbonne, before entering a master's degree in political science at the same university. It is within the framework of this master's degree that I am in exchange at the University of Copenhagen.
EllenEconomics courses, Central exam commission, Financial analysis annual accounts
Based on my experience in the financial sector and education, I can guide you with:
- ECONOMIC APPROACHES, both for high school students and students in higher education (college and university). The tutoring will then be tailored to your course material. You can take extra lessons to keep up with during the school year or in preparation for the exams
- support during the preparation for the CENTRAL EXAMINATION BOARD. The central board of examiners requires a solid preparation. On the basis of the professional sheet we take all the themes through. This based on course material that you purchase yourself. The preparation for the examination committee can be for:
° business economics ASO and TSO
° general economy ASO and TSO
° mathematics - not mathematics directions (3 to 4 hours of mathematics)
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS course of the FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. In a package of 10 lessons I will teach you how an annual account is structured and how you analyze it. This includes a fill-in course, which you will receive step by step per lesson. For more information and reservation of this course you can go to the specific Apprentus lesson that you will find under my name.
KlaudiaGerman private lessons for beginners and intermediates.
Are you looking for a German teacher? I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. If only you wish to have language classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning, my methods could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak.
MatyIntensive Math Course, secondary level (Students)
Learn to Learn Autonomy, Motivation and Self-Confidence
Upgrading, Remediation School, Support Homework, Training, Prepa Exam,
Annual Program (9-11th Harmos), Operations-Problems, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction, Priority of Numbers, Number, Integer, Decimal Numbers, Algebra, Calculation, Literal Calculation, Subsitution, Power, Measure, Space, Solids, Shapes, Volumes, Geometry, Area, Perimeter, Symmetry, translation, etc.
Number of persons?
Justyna BarbaraLearn Greek for everyday use, university, tourism with FUN and passion
I am a native speaker of Greek. I graduated from a Greek high school and, later, the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology and linguistics.
During our lessons I'll help you develop your skills (oral/written, and not only). I'll also try to help you improve your pronunciation and spelling. I assign homework and after I receive it, correct it thoroughly additionally providing a lot of remarks/examples if they are necessary.
I worked at a language centre between 2009-2016 where I was a director of studies and taught mainly English as a foreign/second language. Since 2005, when I first started teaching Greek, I have taught children and adults on a variety of language proficiency levels, mainly individually.
I constantly seek progress, meaning that I study further through reading books/articles concerning didactics/methodology and learning difficulties (chiefly dyslexia), observing other teachers as well as attending seminars (on-line or face-to-face).
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps to show connections between ideas, etc.
- books, PPP, word docs, diagrams, pics, etc.
- pronunciation/spelling/grammar games,
- authentic materials taken from websites.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective and close to real life needs as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
What can I teach?
- I would love to help you improve/develop all language skills (speaking/writing-listening/reading + grammar/vocabulary/pronunciation), - I would love to help you prepare for state certificates such as: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
- I would love to help you with homework and assignments (literature, history) from school and university (but please contact me about that IN ADVANCE).
Regarding Ancient Greek, I can help you with commentaries / translations / grammar / syntax :
- Socrates, Plato, Aristotle,
- Homer, Aeschylus, Euripides, Sophocles, Sappho,
- Herodotus, Thucydides, Xenophon.
PeterToefl/IELTS/GRE/GMAT Preparation in Tilburg region
TOEFL/IELTS, GRE/GMAT are the world’s most popular English language tests.
Some people find the IELTS and TOEFL test tough as they are not fluent in English and have weak grammer. During the teaching period, I will consider many aspects to make you improve in all four different skills (reading, listening, speaking and writing).
MaryuriEnglish as a Second Language, English as an Additional Language, English for Academic Purposes ...
I am available ALL year round for teaching children and teenagers through linguistic immersion.
Prior relocating to Belgium, I have taught English at IB international school settings for the 18 years.
I have also taught English as an additional language (EAL) to students that are new to the International Baccalaureate system. I am knowledgeable and comfortable teaching beginners and non native speakers.
My previous teaching destinations were culturally diverse and certainly enriched my professional growth; Colegio International de Caracas in Venezuela, Dasman International School in Kuwait and Copenhagen International School in Denmark.
Regarding my pedagogical training, I am capable of dealing with aspects concerning students’ psycho- educational well being as well as equipped with the tools for creating, renovating and implementing language based curriculums.
Other components of my academic background worth mentioning, BA in Special Education and Applied Pedagogics. In addition to this, I obtained the CELTA (certificate for teaching English to non native speakers) as well as TKT (teachers’ knowledge test) modules 1,2 and 3 which are mandatory qualifications for language teachers in the UK.
I am a mom of two little ones, an enthusiastic yet compassionate educator ...
ElizabethFrench, English, and Natural Sciences for Everyone
I am Dr. Toxicologist, 4-language and internationally oriented.
I give tutoring, learn study skills to quickly and independently get a national or international exam.
I focus on structure and logic in difficult subjects.
I teach at all levels and in different languages if you wish.
I naturally adapt according to the objectives that have to be achieved.
FortunellaEnglish for everyone: students, job seekers and enthusiastic learners
Looking for homeworks tutoring?
Looking for language basics to find a job?
Tell me what you need and I will prove YOU CAN!
I have a multi year experience in tutiring and teaching.
I have helped many students to graduate and given adults comprehensive fundamentals to find a job in Amsterdam.
TatianaBiology tutoring MYP or DP IB (+ESS), GCSE and A-level
I specialize in tutoring Biology for MYP and DP Biology, also DP Environmental systems and Societies subject (being an examiner). Also i have experience in tutoring for IGCSE and A-level Biology.
If you need any help with with an Extended essay or Internal component in Biology or ESS, if you want to discuss any topics in Biology more thoroughly, if you require extra help in exam preparation - I'm the tutor you are looking for!
Valadogreek lessons as a second language with professional teacher
I specialize in tutoring modern greek as a foreign language and ancient greek. I assign homework after every lesson.
You can communicate easier in your daily life in Greece.
Greek is a interested language.
Communicate with me to learn about greek language.
Ye HyunKorean language by native Korean speaker in Den Haag
I'm currently staying in the Hague, studying in the Leiden University as a second-year student. This class would be suitable for all beginner, intermediate and even advanced students. It will focus from the basic alphabet and advanced reading, writing and speaking. You can ask me specific parts you want to improve more. I have experience in the tutoring in Korea, Most of my students were satisfied with my class. My great passion for language will lead you to learn Korean better.
If you want to learn Korean, please contact me! I'm looking forward to teaching Korean to you in a fun way.
we can negotiate the detail of the Korean class (length, material, time etc)
Claire-Sybilleto learn ancient Greek or biblical Greek, course of support
Learning ancient Greek opens to the roots of our western way of thinking, philosophy, logic, and also gives insights into the functioning of our modern languages.
Learning Biblical Greek gives access to the reading of New Testament texts in the original language, which makes it possible to get closer to the way of thinking and speaking about the time.
Reading in the original language allows you to discover a deeper meaning to the text that we read "from always"
This reading offers a freshness of reading and opens a world of meaning.