NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
Justyna BarbaraUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
BenjaminLearn Key Ideas From Leading Figures in Philosophy
I have a BA and MA in philosophy and my goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. My class will give students a comprehensive, but manageable, introduction to key philosophy ideas from leading figures in western philosophy with a strong emphasis on idea-engagement, encouraging students to formulate their own perspectives.
-Single lesson package:
Students will receive a lesson in, and explore the ideas of, Aristotle, Descartes and Nietzsche.
- Five lesson package
Students will receive homework and will engage with the ideas of Aristotle and Plato, Descartes and Kant, Sartre and Heidegger.
- Ten lesson package
Students will be given a comprehensive philosophy package. We will start by exploring the Pre-Socratics, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle. We then will investigate the ideas of Descartes, Kant and Locke. We then proceed to explore more contemporary philosophy, exploring Nietzsche, Sartre, and Heidegger.
LaureChristianity for Dummies: History, Message, Currents
Christianity, this famous faith so little known, approached from different angles but, ultimately, is never really identified.
What does this faith evoke, the world's first growing?
How did it go on, 2000 years later?
What was the real message of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
Why is it still fascinating nowadays?
This course is for all those asking real questions about this unrecognized faith (whatever exposed), people eager to learn more without wanting to be fooled by what can say wikipedia, pro-Christians or against!
My goal is in no way to teach catechism classes or to make propaganda against or for.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate school
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate school:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (ScPo Paris graduate)
* Economics, Management, Political Philosophy, International Relations, Psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, ScPo Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
Great experience, excellent results
FaustinePrepare effectively for French and philosophy baccalaureate
My courses are open to all middle and high school students, but especially to those who prepare the baccalaureate of French and philosophy. In giving courses to high school students, I have indeed noticed how much the difficulties they encounter often come from a lack of method and a poor understanding of the requirements of the test. It is by making this observation that I began to direct my private lessons and my group internships towards the baccalaureate preparation, in order to give the students the "weapons" that will allow them to enter the exam serenely, with more than trust.
These courses focus on:
- UNDERSTAND what philosophical questioning is, and see how philosophy is the chance for everyone to think for themselves / Understand what a literary text is, and how to listen to it.
- THE METHOD: it will be necessary to clarify the bases of the test, to explain its requirements - in short, to understand what the dissertation and the commentary of text consist. From this perspective, I will explain: how to approach a subject, understand it, and analyze it. How to structure his reasoning. How to highlight his knowledge.
- THE PRACTICE: one will train in a progressive way to the test: question of corpus, dissertation, comment of text ... In this title, the pupils will be asked a personal work to be done at home, between the courses. It is only through this practice that the requirements of the test can be understood in the full sense of the term.
I also offer English and Spanish courses, languages that I speak fluently, following many trips abroad.
Accustomed to read university memoirs and books, do not hesitate to call on me to correct or help you write your academic or other work.
AugustinPrivate lessons in math, history / geography and high school philosophy
I always adapt to the student I have. I try to understand its shortcomings and work to the maximum while consolidating its strengths. I work mostly with exercises that allow the student to face difficulties and we discuss together how best to respond to this.
My horraires can be flexible depending on what you are looking for.
Nessprivate lessons - french - philosophy - english
Student at the end of the 4th year of the college of ST-Maurice, I propose courses of support in French in philosophy and English. I am comfortable with children. My goal is to advance the student by identifying his or her deficiencies and then correcting them. I provide a personalized learning to each student. Even more in the school curriculum, I am able to understand the requirements.
MargueriteExperienced and substitute teacher in a Parisian high school gives lessons in French, History and Philosophy + School Accompaniment
Ability to pay me in check employment service (CESU) to enjoy a tax benefit when you pay your courses. Contact me for more information on this device of the URSSAF.
Special teacher and lecturer at Lycée Edgar Poe (Paris 9th), I offer courses in French, History and Philosophy College to License and methodological support to enable students to better understand their schooling and improve their editorial and reflexive abilities.
Through the study of these subjects, it is a matter of constructing a course adapted to the needs and personality of the student with a long-term vision in order to give adolescents and young adults all the keys to pursue an ambitious schooling and in accordance with their professional desires.
Three years of preparatory literary class and then a master's degree in Theater and other Arts at the Sorbonne-Nouvelle and the ENS of Ulm allowed me to acquire a solid knowledge of the Humanities as well as a rigor of work and a methodology that I share today with my students. Moreover, I did a professional training of actress in international school (School Jacques Lecoq) thanks to which I can not only make my class alive and interactive but also "coach" my students for oral.
My method is based on a psychological approach to teaching in order to deconstruct mechanisms that prevent the student from achieving his true potential and to establish a healthy and even enthusiastic relationship to the subjects.
It is not a question of delivering a cold course which lacks pedagogy but rather of opening a dialogue with the student in order to constantly adapt the work to his feelings and his difficulties to overcome them. Thus, they can understand their interest in the subject, the importance of a good general culture and a good expression, indispensable in any field. The study of one or more of my subjects then has a decisive and very beneficial impact on the whole schooling.
My offer includes four major areas: weekly course, intensive courses during the holidays (recovery of prior learning and / or preparation for exams type patent, bachelor, partial), pure methodology and support in the development of post-bac choices (writing letters motivation, choice of establishments, preparation for interviews, etc ...). On the basis of this offer, it is together that we build a personalized program during a preliminary interview.
I intervene in Paris and in the suburbs.
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
First year undergraduate student in Philosophy, possibility of courses for high school and high school students. Assisted with course learning, editing, editing and preparing assessments and exams. Support for organization and personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give method classes for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
RomainPrivate lessons of philosophy / dissertation correction
I just finished my degree in philosophy, and I am well placed to know that philosophy, it can quickly put off, even frighten ... It seems abstract like that, all these concepts with which we must juggle. Moreover, most of the time, we do not even try to understand, we just want to succeed ... Of course, this second step is essential, and I will work to give you the tools necessary for your success (that for a philo exam or for a dissertation). But my work does not stop there: I am very interested in pedagogical issues (I practice philosophy for children). Thus, my dynamic and lively way of teaching will aim to make you feel and, who knows, love what you will study with me.
Concretely, what is it? I help you study, I correct / write with you your dissertations, we see together what is wrong, what does not catch. And then we talk about it, and we try to find together the most appropriate path to the assimilation of the material (and generally, we do it with a good dose of humor, because without Descartes, we quickly lose the north!)
So if Kant gives you "phil" to mess, do not hesitate to contact me!
EmileHomework Help / Further Education - From Primary to High School
As a student of International Law, I followed a literary course that allowed me to deepen my knowledge of literature, philosophy and the command of English.
I am just as inclined to do a simple homework help for the youngest than a French bac preparation or philosophy for the older ones.
Do not hesitate to contact me, whether for a single methodology course or a deepening of a subject.
Possibility of courses by Skype.
ManoéPhilosophy and History of Philosophy Course
Master-Assistant in Philosophy at the Brussels Free High School Ilya Prigogine, I propose an individualized pedagogy and / or small group aiming to initiate the student (s) to the learning of the philosophical reflection through the study of the history of Philosophy.