KhalidBe autonomous on wordpress and create your website. For beginners and intermediate
Being autonomous on Wordpress is a great asset, you will save months in productivity, creation, communication.
When you call upon a web developer who sets up a WordPress site for you, that's not all, you still need to master this cms to be completely independent.
It is at this level that I intervene, I can focus my course on the internal communication of your company, association or project, so that you can conduct your project without friction between colleagues or partners.
The process is simple, in order or according to your needs:
- Installing WordPress online.
- Basic settings.
- Securing and prioritizing the user rights : you and/or your employees (and customers).
Consideration and implementation for the best categorization of your content.
- SEO and indexing, content prioritization, identification of your customers' or public's web path and how to attract them to your site.
- Optimization of graphic elements for a fast display of the site and a better referencing and sharing on social networks.
- Selection of the best WordPress theme or modification of the basic one, according to your precise specifications.
- Choice of the best plugins according to your specifications: setting up meetings, events, mailing lists.
- Good practices and tips for better site security.
Contact me, we will make a list of the most important elements for you to learn, which will allow me to develop my course and to establish the number of sessions that you will consider necessary for your learning.
I go to your place, you just need to have a computer and an internet connection, we can then work online, to evolve faster.
I also work remotely via youtube live and whats app, my pc screen will be broadcast to illustrate my course and we will discuss via whats app in speaker mode.
AlexandrosProfessional Private Online University Programming Tuition
+Assignment Help - Exam Preparation - Practice
in Python - Java - Computer Science modules
Hi, I'm Alexandros and I am currently working as a self-employed full-time private tutor having recently completed a Master's at UCL. Here, I am involved with teaching Python, Java, and Computer Science to undergraduate and postgraduate students Monday-Saturday. What makes me a great tutor is that I encourage students to develop their problem solving and critical skills on a wide range of practical programming tasks. This means students are not simply learning facts but are able to think more independently and laterally. I'm also really friendly, patient and try to make my lessons really engaging. In my spare time I enjoy walking, singing and socialising.
SohaybComputer Programming (General and Specialized tracks)
Computer Science Engineer / Teacher (specialized in 'BIG DATA & IA'), i am offering an individualized pedagogy, assistance with the preparation of tests and exams.
With a rigorous method and a high availability, you will be able to progress in harmony with the courses of your school program , with progress reports and periodic Checkpoints, you will find yourself ready without panic and without overload.
AbdelilahDevelopment of software, applications and websites
Expert engineer in software development, I have 10 years of experience in the IT field, I want to share my theoretical knowledge and practice. For beginners, you will finally know the secrets of the world of software and you will have answers to your questions;)
IbrahimJava, C, C# Programming for University Students in all levels
I have over 6 years of programming experience and 2 years as teaching assistant.
I hold both bechlors and masters degree in computer science. with overall CGPA 7.1.
I can help you master programming and computer science subjects.
DragosSoftware Engineering with the Java programming language
The field of software engineering has been rising spectacularly in the last decade and it is full of opportunities for those willing to work hard to learn all its intricacies.
In this field one language has been ranked as number one in both number of users and jobs available, but also in the large ecosystem and comunity around it.
I have experience both as a professor and as a professional in the field and I am here to offer you the key to both subjects: Software Engineering key concepts presented with the Java language.
If you want to get into this fascinating domain then please do not wait anymore.
JonasApp & website ontwikkeling. Individueel of groep. Van introductie tot gevorderde.
Deze lessen zijn bedoeld om mensen met een idee te helpen hun idee uit te bouwen. Ik leer je alle tools aan om je applicatie op het web te plaatsen of in de appstore. Van beginners tot gevordende ontwikkelaars.
In detail :
- HTML(5) / CSS(3)
- Sublime text, local servers
- Pair programming
- BaaS (parse.com, firebase)
- Tooling (grunt, gulp, bower, sass, live reload, ... )
- Content writing
- UX/UI design
- Project management
Andere technologien in gedachte? Laat het zeker weten !
Met dit pakket heb je in no time een prototype of een volledig functionele applicatie op het web / in de appstore
FayeWeb master, Language, photography for your new skills
I'm a Web developer since 10 years ago and I would love to show you how to be a web developer if you are interested.
As a photographer you have to make sure that you are good at photoshop and it would make your pictures look great.
I'm fluency in English and Chinese and I would like to help your conversation if you would like to improve your language skills.
I'm waiting for your contact
MohanPHP Programming - Server side scripting - Backend Programming
PHP - Introduction
PHP - Environment Setup
PHP - Syntax Overview
PHP - Variable Types
PHP - Constants
PHP - Operator Types
PHP - Decision Making
PHP - Loop Types
PHP - Arrays
PHP - Strings
PHP - Web Concepts
PHP - GET & POST
PHP - File Inclusion
PHP - Files & I/O
PHP - Functions
PHP - Cookies
PHP - Sessions
DanCompetitive Programming Trainer for SOI (Swiss Olympiad in Informatics) IOI (The International Olympiad in Informatics)
My student's achievements in international competitions:
- Silver medal, International Olympiad in Informatics, Tsukuba, Japan, 2018 edition
- Silver medal, Central-European Olympiad in Informatics, Warsaw, Poland, 2018 edition
- Gold medal, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia, 2018 edition
- Silver medal, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia, 2018 edition
- Silver medal, Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Timișoara, Romania, 2018 edition
- Bronze medal, Junior Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Timișoara, Romania, 2018 edition
- Gold medal, International Olympiad in Informatics, Tehran, Iran
- Silver medal, Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Chișinău, Moldova
- Gold medal, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia, 2017 edition
- Bronze medal, International Olympiad in Informatics, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
- Silver medal, Central-Europeean Olympiad in Informatics, Piatra-Neamț, Romania
- Bronze medal, Central-Europeean Olympiad in Informatics, Piatra-Neamț, Romania
- Silver medal, Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania
- Bronze medal, Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania
- Silver medal, Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania
- 2 Bronze medals, Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania
- Gold medal, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia
My achievements in international competitions
- 3rd place, member of Powerhouse Team, IEEEXtreme, 2015 edition
- 8th place, member of Powerhouse Team, IEEEXtreme, 2014 edition
- 6th place, member of Powerhouse Team, IEEEXtreme, 2013 edition
- 4th place, member of Powerhouse Team, IEEEXtreme, 2009 edition
- Gold medal, 1st place, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia, 2003 edition
- Silver medal, Central European Olympiad in Informatics, Rzeszow, Poland, 2004 edition
- Silver medal, Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Rhodes Island, Greece, 2005 edition
- Bronze medal, Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Nicosia, Cyprus, 2006 edition
Member in the Scientific Committee
- Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania, 2015 edition
- Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania, 2014 edition
DiegoHello! I am a Computer Engineer I'm giving private lessons on Java, C and Web Development
LéoPersonal or professional web project development
Course for all those who want to launch a web project by themselves. The proposed technologies range from the basic mastery of the PhP / JS / Mysql triptych to the further mastery of frameworks, more complex to implement, such as Meteor JS (two way databinding) which is growing in popularity.
ElyesLearn to make a website for your business or for your CV
In this Internet age, if you or your business are not present on the web, how are we sure you exist at all?
If not for LinkedIn & Google Search, one can not find businesses or freelancers, which means that, in the same way, businesses and freelancers can't connect to potential clients if they do NOT have an online presence. And what better way to be present on the web than with a website?
Having one will help you get more popular and generate more leads.
As a Web Development instructor in a startup in Tunis, I have teached more than a hundred person (students, business owners, enthusiasts) how to make a proper website and gave them the tips & tricks needed for them to quickly rise in popularity.
Those could have been you! Or you can be like them, your choice.
AuthmaneProgramming course (initiation, web, mobile) for ages 7 to 77
First of all, I need to know your medium and long term goals. You just want to learn the basics of programming? Realize a website? A mobile application (iOS or Android)? Software (Windows, Mac or Linux)? A video game ?
Once defined, I offer support for our courses and we begin to follow the book / tutorial together. Regularly we take breaks and I give you exercises or challenges to do. I tell you some activities to do at home.
Being self-taught, I guide you so that little by little you are more and more autonomous. In the end, the goal is that you do not need me anymore and you become a real developer.
My skills :
- Node.js, Express.js, EJS, HTTP / REST
- Python, Flask, Jinja2, MySQL, HTTP / REST, uWSGI, NGINX
- PHP, MySQL
- Tools: Git, Vagrant, Make, Ant, GDB, Sublime Text, IntelliJ / Pycharm / WebStorm, ESLint, Flow, Sphinx, Doxygen, Charles Web Debugging Proxy
- System Administartion: Debian, SSH, Systemd, iptables, Fail2Ban, Ansible, VirtualBox, Tmux, Bash, Shell Fish, Vim, Cryptsetup, LVM2, rsync, NGINX, uWSGI
- Languages: C, Java
- Android Development: Java, ADB / AAPT / DX (on command line!), IntelliJ
- Microtechnics: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, basics of electronics, OpenSCAP
- Maths: good results since primary school, GeoGebra, SymPy, RSA
- Other: comfortable on command line, i3 graphical interface, LATEX, spreadsheets, reads code source, backups with rsync, Windows, Mac OS X