Dr S IyerOne-on-One Online tutoring in Finance, Investing, Accounting, Economics by an experienced tutor for all levels: Bachelors, MBA, CFA, FRM
I am Dr S Iyer-a tutor with over 16 years of teaching experience as of 2020 and students from across the globe. I teach one-on-one online (over Skype/ Google Hangout and other media) using a pen tablet and the screen-share feature.
I teach from high school level to Masters level including professional certifications. I have helped several students from various parts of the world do remarkably well in several subjects like Corporate Finance, Investments, Accounting, Microeconomics, CFA, FRM.
But more than that, I trust that if I can replace fear of a subject with love for it, then I would have truly made a difference to the student.
NunoCFA Tutoring - Give yourself the right tools to pass all 3 exams on your first try
The CFA Certification is the most coveted certification in the field of Finance. It's 3 exams can be grueling to study for, with 15 books to go through and around 300 hours of study necessary for each exam, whose pass rates range from 25% to 40%. For those lucky enough to achieve the certification, it generally enables better career prospects and allows the charter holder to become a part of a community of practice that is curious about finance, economics and everything in between.
My goal is very simply to help people through this journey, which I remember being made much easier because I went through it with other like-minded individuals, eager to learn more about their field of expertise. I can help you with any area of the curriculum, on an ad-hoc or a regular basis, 1-on-1 or in a group setting.
FatjonTrading | Wall Street | Finance | Investments | Data and Discussion.
Besides my education in Financial Economics, I have a lot of personal experience from working in impact investing and other financial institutions in the United States. I share my own insights with you about what the best trading strategies are and I help identify companies that I think will make your investment worthwhile.
I am also an avid trader myself in my personal life, so I have some skin in the game and will always recommend stocks that I have myself invested on, so you know my advice is genuine.
Otherwise, we can focus our discussion towards new trading tools such as cryptocurrencies, new trading platforms, and the challenges associated with them. Please feel free to reach out if you have any concerns.
SimoneFinancial Trading and Investing in the stock market
I have been trading financial instruments as a private trader since 2016, thanks to my experience I can advise, train and teach financial trading to students as well as people interested in learning about Finance and the Economy.
What you will learn in this class:
1) Collection and analysis of data from multiple sources (Economic data, indexes, financial reports, balance sheets, etc..) and across multiple sectors, creation of models and trend projections, knowledge and use of trading indicators on financial instruments and economic data.
2) Data Collection - Data Analysis - Data Management - Data Mining - Data Processing - Data Modelling
3) Analytical Thinking and Adaptability skills
4) Trading of financial instruments: commodities, fixed income, equity and equity derivatives, other financial products like ETF, CFD, Futures, Certificates, and knowledge on only of funds, Options, and Forex.
5) Study of Finance, Economics, Economic dynamics, Data Economics and Economic statistics
6) Study of the 11 broad GICS sectors:
1. Energy 2. Materials 3. Industrials 4. Consumer Discretionary 5. Consumer Staples 6. Health Care 7. Financials 8. Information Technology 9. Telecommunication Services 10. Utilities 11. Real Estate
7) Study of Politics and Geopolitics and its dynamics and effects on the global, regional and local economies
8) Financial and business thinking
9) Data-driven mindset
Financiële handel en beleggen - Leer begrijpen hoe financiële markten werken en hoe u kunt beleggen.
Vertaald met Google Translate. Klik om het origineel te zien.
Ik handel sinds 2016 in financiële instrumenten als particuliere handelaar, dankzij mijn ervaring kan ik financiële handel adviseren, trainen en onderwijzen aan studenten en mensen die geïnteresseerd zijn in het leren over financiële markten en de economie.
Wat je in deze les leert:
1) Verzameling en analyse van gegevens uit meerdere bronnen (economische gegevens, indexen, financiële verslagen, balansen, enz.) En over meerdere sectoren, creatie van modellen en trendprojecties, kennis en gebruik van handelsindicatoren op financiële instrumenten en economische gegevens .
2) Gegevensverzameling - Gegevensanalyse - Gegevensbeheer - Datamining - Gegevensverwerking - Gegevensmodellering
3) Analytisch denken en aanpassingsvermogen
4) Handel in financiële instrumenten: grondstoffen, vastrentende waarden, aandelen en aandelenderivaten, andere financiële producten zoals ETF, CFD, futures, certificaten en kennis over alleen fondsen, opties en forex.
5) Studie van financiën, economie, economische dynamiek, data-economie en economische statistiek
6) Studie van de 11 brede GICS-sectoren:
1. Energie 2. Materialen 3. Industrie 4. Luxe-consumentengoederen 5. Basis-consumentengoederen 6. Gezondheidszorg 7. Financiën 8. Informatietechnologie 9. Telecommunicatiediensten 10. Nutsbedrijven 11. Vastgoed
7) Studie van politiek en geopolitiek en de dynamiek en effecten ervan op de mondiale, regionale en lokale economieën
8) Financieel en zakelijk denken
9) Datagedreven mentaliteit
RanjitMaths, English, Economics, Investing, Sales (Online Class only)
For kids under age 15:
Investing (Fundamental Analysis, Basics of Investing,)
Sales (Consultative Selling)
Bonus: Basics of technical trading OR Career & Personal development sessions (on request only)
ScottPersonal Finance/Investing, Photography, Math, Science, Test Prep
Learn from someone with years of professional experience along with years of tutoring experiences! Want to learn how to use your camera? Want to start investing your money? Maybe get your GED? Need help with Excel? Read on to see my qualifications and see if we're a match.
Science: I will teach you Science and Math per your topic of choice. I have a Masters Degree in biomedical engineering so am well versed in very high level math and sciences but prefer to educate at the high school level or below. I find that at higher levels in person and hand's on experience wins out but at the highschool level or below online tutoring is perfect. My specialities are preparing for college exams and GED prep but can also teach for individual classes.
Investing: I have almost two decades of investing experience. I manage my own, my wifes, my parents, and my brother in law's investment portfolios. I can teach you how to value companies, how to create a balanced portfolio. You will learn how to balance risk and return. I am happy to go further and educate you about how bonds differ than stocks and calculating cost of equity vs debt. You will learn why a company might issue new stock while another may sell bonds to raise money. In short, I am well-versed and can teach to your needs or wants.
Photography: I am a professional travel photographer and have been published internationally. You can find my work in travel guides such as The Lonely Planet and Rough Guide. I am also found in international adventure magazines such as Adventure Travel. My work has been featured on MSN, reader's digest, along with hundreds of other media outlets. I also sell my photography to hotels, resorts, restaurants, and adventure companies. I have experience tutoring college-level photography. If you want to learn the tech. aspects of photography such as exposure, how to work your DSLR, focal length creating HDR, using lightroom, etc I am your perfect teacher. I will teach you rule of thirds, basic composition techniques, how to set ISO, what is F-stop, etc.
Microsoft Excel: As a business consultant my main tool was using Excel. I built complex international dynamic forecasts for billion dollar products. My work was used to predict product sales 10 years out. I have used excel for decades and can teach you how to use the program from the ground up or help you through a current problem you are having.
Rami AbouCFA Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and finance classes for Bachelor's
The CFA exam is probably one of the hardest exams out there.I can teach you the material and give you strategies on how to pass the exam.
This class is going to be a lot of work, after all, it is the CFA. In this class we will tackle all subjects from Level 1, Level 2, & level 3 depending on your need. You may only need help for some subjects and others not. I can help in any way. We will also work on a couple of techniques to help you understand the information well, as well as do the appropriate amount of practice; that's right, "appropriate", depending on your ability to grasp the information. I will let you know from now, sometimes too much practice is just a waste of time.
I passed level 2 in the top 10% of all candidates and completed all levels on the first try and I will help you to pass on the first try as well.
I also teach finance classes for students conducting their bachelor's degree.
JosephPersonal finance coaching - investing, budgeting, accounting
I am offering coaching sessions to help you take control of your personal finances and learn to budget and invest independently.
I have been working in the finance industry for 4 years as a business analyst and investor and for the last 2 years have been offering personal finance coaching. I believe financial knowledge should be for everyone, not just the 1% in the know. I aim to provide affordable sessions to empower you to take control of your finances and invest sustainably, for yourself, the community, and the planet.
However, I understand the financial world can be daunting and feel closed off. So, I aim to demystify finance by going through the basics and explaining concepts in a relatable way,
It depends on your intentions and experience – I tailor our sessions so you get out of them what you want, starting from the basics to more complex subjects. Some of the topics include:
- pensions (particularly for self-employed)
- budgeting and saving
- the different forms of investing (stocks, bonds, funds, etc.)
- how to invest (including finance apps)
- strategies to invest ethically and sustainably
- the financial system (economies, interest rates, inflation, etc.)
- how to value companies
- how to read balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of profit and loss
Please let me know if you have any questions.
TiboBitcoin and Cryptocurrency beginners course (not financial advice)
*THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE*
Have you ever wanted to get started in Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency in general, but the process was too time-consuming and complicated to get started?
I will teach you how to get started step by step, open a wallet, deposit funds, discern between good and bad investments, and ultimately teach you how to have the right mindset to become a consistently profitable trader, something only 10% of people who start on this journey can ever dream of becoming. 90% of traders lose 90% of their money in 90 days. With my help, you will avoid the pitfalls which most newcomers fall victim too.
I am a seasoned cryptocurrency investor, I have been in this field since early 2017, and have learned so much in this time, many lessons were extremely costly, but now, as a consistently profitable trader, I believe I have learned enough to pass on my knowledge of the markets.
This course is mainly for beginners but I also welcome seasoned investors and traders, perhaps you have experience in other markets and have been looking for a way to get into Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies, whatever level of experience you have, I am sure I can help you achieve your goals.
*The tutor is in no way responsible for any financial losses on your part, as this is not financial advice.*