OganesViolin and improvisation lessons. Any level, age and goal.
Do you love the violin and harbour a dream of becoming a successful violinist?
Have you already played the violin but would like to enhance your skills?
Do you want to boost the level of your play and of your personal development? Would you like to learn some improvisations and virtuoso pieces, jazz, baroque, romantic or folk music?
I will be glad to help you to get easily the maximum results within a short period of time !
- Any age category, including children from 4 years old.
- Any study goals, for example, to start playing the violin, to be able to perform any small pieces, to improvise and compose music (!) or to prepare for a music competition and to be able to take a prize, to pass all exams and auditions. I can also help with preparation for the lessons with your teacher.
I can give lessons at my place in Basel or at your place at your request. All Switzerland plus nearest Germany and France.
- More than 8 years of teaching experience will all categories of students
- 2 higher education: double majored in Hochule für Musik Basel (MA in Musikslischer Performance) and Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory
- Concert violinist
- Languages: Fluent in English and Russian
My credo in teaching is to obtain quick results with minimal student’s efforts. I focus on several methods which can facilitate effective teaching and contribute to rapid learning.
NaoViolin and Viola lessons in Bern or Ostermundigen for all levels
I offer lessons in English, German, French or Japanese for students of all ages. No musical experience required. I offer lessons on both Violin and Viola for all levels, from beginner to advanced. Repertoire can include popular music, classical, romantic, modern… & everything in between!
JohnClassical violin, baroque violin: style and technique
I specialize in helping students of classical violin and baroque violin to prepare for the major challenges which you will meet: entrance exams for Hochschule or Conservatoir, national and international competitions, and auditions for orchestra positions. I also offer lessons to players and teachers who are already professionally active, who want to refresh their playing, widen their stylistic awareness, recapture their or extend their expressive potential on the violin/baroque violin.