RidaBiology, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Languages
I have a PhD in Advanced Biotechnology (genetics and data analysis). I studied in France, Holland and Spain. I am a polyglot person who reads, writes and speaks 4 languages (arabic, french, english and spanish).
My goals are:
- Monitor student performance and assist him/her outside the academic environments.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Communicate and collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
StephaneFrench language course (Writing, speaking ...)
Head of Business located in Lebanon (Graduate of the Faculty of Law of Lyon and Master of Finance at ISG) and passionate about literature and French language. I want to share my love of beautiful letters with the younger and older in my free time ...
- Development of the vocabulary
- Development of oral expression, diction course
- Improved focus
- Written expression course, production support
- Exam preparation
ElsaHomework help and reinforcement classes at home.
Third year medical student at USJ, giving private lessons for students needing help with homework or strengthening in maths, biology, physics, chemistry, French, English, history-geography (French). Level: Complementary. Two years experience in the field.
HasnaStudent at Saint Joseph University gives private lessons in French, maths and homework help.
Currently a French student in exchange at Saint Joseph University in Economics / Management / English, I give French lessons, maths and homework help for elementary and high school students since the beginning of my degree.
1) Reread the course and make sure that the student has learned the key concepts + identify the student's deficiencies
2) Answer the student's questions about the course
3) "Typical" exercises so that the student acquires a good methodology and appropriates the writing expected by the correctors (specifically in mathematics where it counts enormously)
I myself took many private lessons during my school career in physics and chemistry in high school, so I remember the difficulties that can face students and the necessary adaptability to each student that the private teacher must adopt.
My availability will depend on my schedule at the university.
MayPrivate course in French or English!
I will teach you a living language, anchored in the modern, precise world and that will open doors for you. We will set goals together and make sure we stick to them.
Personally, I understand the desire to progress that motivates students. However, our lives are full and it will not be saturated.
LoussineLearn French and / or English (written and / or oral)
French student with a Master 2 at the Sorbonne living in Beirut until the end of August. Having lived 10 years in the United States, I am bilingual. I can therefore teach English and / or French depending on the level you want, in writing and / or oral according to your preferences. I can also do tutoring in these subjects. I fully adapt to the will and abilities of students.