AnoucheHighly Rated French Classes in Geneva and around
Why are we the best?
- over 20 years of experience
- our teachers have taught French everywhere, and understand the expats world
- over 10 languages learnt and spoken
- teaching out of passion
- state of the art website designed to encourage homework and progress (nearly 3.000 exercises in all fields: grammar,
conjugation, comprehension, vocabulary, conversation)
- we accommodate your preferences
- we come to you wherever you are
- we accept cancellations, postponing, re-scheduling
- our lessons are tailored to your very needs
- you don't need to wait the following lesson to have your questions addressed
- we teach all levels, for all purposes: conversation, exam prep, level assessment, acquire/regain confidence, business French, children tutoring.
We can teach anywhere in Geneva and Vaud from 8.00 to 21.00, from Monday to Friday. (Saturday is possible, upon special request)
ON-SITE INTERNET ACCESS IS COMPULSORY (over 2500 online tools for self-practice) Practice makes perfect!
AngelaEnglish lessons for adults or teenagers
Native American teacher, living in France since 1991 and now having a dual French-American nationality, CAPES holder in France and with a very long experience in the training of adult English offers general English courses ( conversation, travel, everyday life), professional (job interviews, meetings, presentations ...), school or for the preparation of exams (TOEIC, FCE, CAE, Baccalaureate) for adults or teenagers. I also have an independent contractor status with a SIREN number in France. So, I could study the possibility and possibly take charge of training requests under the CPF (Personal Training Account).
PascalEnglish conversation with structured corrections in grammar and pronunciation at my place or by Skype
Conversation in English Then I help him / her correct them and get back to grammatical and pronunciation rules.
After the lesson, my student will have a list of phrases and words to practice if he / she wants to prepare the next lesson.
Conversation in French with pointing of the errors of the student, then correction of his errors by the student with my help. Grammar and pronunciation points from recurring errors.
After the lesson, my student will have a series of phrases and words to practice if he wants to prepare the next lesson.
AnthonyMath and Science Courses
I offer tutoring classes in mathematics, science and computer science. I am an entrepreneur in the field of school support, that is, school support is my only professional activity.
Engineer Mechatronics (Bac + 5), I have a 1 year experience in tutoring and 2 years in teaching in a CFA with BTS students. I followed a total of more than 50 students.
I propose my services in the agglomeration annemassienne, the region of Chablais, Saint julien in Geneva and Geneva.
My classes are available for all levels, from Secondary to Higher:
Jessyprivate lessons in literature, philosophy and English.
Bachelor in Literature and Civilization, more specifically in Asia.
My goals are:
- the development of the learner.
- meet the expectations of students and transmit my knowledge in the most educational and fun way possible.
- Success of students.
My experience at a private Vanderbilt in France center attached to Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, gave me all the cards in hand to apprehend the best, the transfer of knowledge to the learner.
Ingrid LouiseEnglish / English / Business English all levels around Geneva
One-to-one courses in conversational English, on specific topics, to succeed in competitions, preparing to go abroad, business oriented - including intercultural information and tips, various methods and various didactic materials.
Courses adapted to everyone
NoémieGraduate teacher gives private lessons in French and English
I teach English and French. All levels are welcome, including beginner adults!
I have many years of experience in teaching, whether as a teacher in schools, high school or at home.
The course will be adapted to your personal difficulties, whether it concerns the techniques of learning, memorizing, restitution of knowledge, organization or methodology.
Feel free to contact me for more information!
TanviEnglish Language tutoring for all ages. (Native Speaker)
Hello. My name is Tanvi and I am a native English Speaker. I give private classes and can help you to learn or better your English written, oral and comprehension skills. I am also a English language assistant in a Lycee in Anemmasse. I can teach on skype as well. Age is not a barrier to learn a language and hence all age groups are welcomed.
JudithSchool Coaching - Qualified Rehearsal (Primary, Cycle)
Montessori Bilingual Teacher (FR / ANG) offers tutoring sessions for schooling (individual classes or small groups) for children from 3 to 12 years, schooled or not.
These workshops are for children in different situations:
• Children who can not attend school
• Failure or school phobia
• Children with disabilities
• Difficulties in basic learning (speaking and writing, reading, calculating, ...)
• Difficulty in concentration, ADHD or DYS disorders (dyslexia, dysorthography, dysphasia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia)
• HP children, zebra and hypersensitive
• Children on the Autism Spectrum (ASD)
Different axes of work are possible:
1. Take back the basics in mathematics, reading, writing
2. Setting up an individual project for each child
3. Possibility of courses in the forest and educational farms, biology, zoology and botany - (particularly suitable for children with a so-called concrete intelligence, ie who need to manipulate and see before take ownership of knowledge and apply it).
4. Expressive art workshops for therapeutic purposes (painting, drawing, modeling, singing and musical awakening)
5. Mindfulness meditation session and yoga
6. Possibility to organize half days of horse riding or therapy with the horse in collaboration with the Poney Club of Plan-les-Ouates (Geneva) or at Les Ecuries du Manoir (Présilly).
The workshops are intended to allow the child to regain his confidence and to become aware of his skills and potential. Workshops help to become autonomous and to find the pleasure of learning.
Each session lasts between 1h30 to 3h according to the needs and objectives. Possibility of full days if needed. I get on Geneva and Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, at my workshop, at home, at your home.
The first meeting clarifies the reasons for the consultation, establishes lines of work and guides the choice of activities proposed to the child during the sessions in order to establish learning objectives.
Learning English can be challenging and be time consuming.
It is also a very valuable language to learn as it can also create many opportunities.
This is why I'am offering a one to one private tutoring course to teach you English at a speed that suits you.
As native English speaker, I will also help you improve in areas with regards to accent and word pronunciation.
DimitriTuition Mathematics / Physics / English
Training engineer, I love giving private lessons in mathematics physics or English. I have been doing this for 8 years now. I am up to date on current programs. I worked for completeness for 3 years and gave courses in internships (up to 6 students at the same time). I take the deficiencies of the student and then test it with exercises of progressive difficulty.
I go to the student to do the course in a periphery of 30 kms
I did MPSI PSI, an engineering school in electronics and electrical energy systems option renewable energy. I also have a master's degree in business administration from IAE Nantes.
AnaOne-to-one English course
Trilingual teacher offers private lessons, help with the preparation of questions or exams or whatever else.
LéaTeacher in English and Arabic Lebanese languages -
This course is aimed at beginners who want to learn the basics of English, as well as those with intermediate or advanced level who wish to improve and practice the language. I give support in grammar, spelling, vocabulary, reading, and speaking and writing. I offer pleasant, dynamic and structured courses in line with your preferences and skills.
Having lived and studied in the United States, I am perfectly bilingual. My goal is to offer an English course adapted to the needs of the student, whether it is beginner in the school or confirmed in conversation search. Although I emphasize oral expression, an individualized planning is established with the student during the first session, in order to correctly meet expectations.
As a student at the EU Business School in Geneva whose courses are taught in English, I propose a personalized help to make you progress at your own pace both in terms of comprehension and in terms of expression, on the written and spoken (including pronunciation, accent).