ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar exercises, speaking, new words phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
Massi!Hola! Are you ready to learn or improve your Spanish?
I'm a professional Spanish teacher with more than seven years experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
I have taught Spanish in many places such as Paris, Madrid and Belgium in both public and private schools. I have classes for all age groups and levels. I try to make my classes interesting and fun based upon my students' needs. I'm available both online and in person to all ages. The most important thing I look for is someone who is willing to learn. And if you're not, I'll try to make the class fun and change your mind.
-Grade School Students (5-15 years old)
-Spanish and Latin American Culture and Literature
I look forward to teaching you. Gracias!
GemmaSpanish, English and Catalan lessons for everybody
I'm a graduate in Literature in the University of Barcelona. My native languages are Catalan and Spanish, and I have the proficency level in English. The classes will be tailor-made for the student's needs and requirements. I have exerience teaching in private and group classes for children, teenagers and adults.
MariaSpanish tutoring, All levels, Translator, Native Speaker
Spanish is a very useful language in today's globalised society. It is the second most spoken language in the world. Therefore, adding Spanish to one of your skills is highly valued. I am a native speaker and I studied Translation & Interpreting in Madrid and I am eager to teach the language in a fun, but at the same time, useful way. I have previous experience in tutoring (mainly teens) and the way I organise my classes is 50% my choice and 50% based on the student's needs and desires.
RosaEnglish literature, language, comprehension, and fluency.
I have worked as a supplementary English tutor in Johannesburg South Africa for the past six years - mostly at primary and secondary school level. I am a fluent English speaker, and majored in English Literature and History of Art in my Bachelor of Arts degree, for which I received a distinction. I also tutored at a collegiate level in History of Art.
I put a lot of emphasis on the role of literature and reading in learning a language, and hope to use resources like books, articles and even films to inspire my students. I also like to make classes fun and exciting for the learners.
PatEnglish Lessons: Essentials of Grammar and Literature.
In today's day and age of globalization and networking, knowing English has taken up a primal importance. It facilitates communication, which opens up a vast array of avenues and helps to broaden a person's horizons.
My aim is to guide students through a lively and enjoyable path as they learn to speak, read and write English by appreciating the cultural contexts and the rich literature available.
JanEnglish, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Latin, Sanskrit, Hindi, Religious Studies, Philosophy
• 20 years teaching experience (12 at university level and 8 at secondary education level)
• 6 years of supply-teaching in the UK;
• 6 years of cover supervisor in the UK;
• 7 years of tuition experience in the UK;
• Extensive knowledge, experience and work in education at all levels from Secondary to Graduate, Postgraduate and Adult Learning;
• Knowledge of the UK Curricula for English, French, Spanish, Religious Studies;
• Experience of teaching and tutoring various group ages and backgrounds;
• Modern Methods of teaching and tutoring, including the Comparative Method and the Inter-Disciplinary Approach;
• Outstanding Linguistic Competencies. Near to Native Level of English, French and Spanish in regards to Conversation, Understanding, Reading and Writing; Advanced in Italian and Hindi; Intermediate Latin and Sanskrit; Beginner in Dutch and German; Native Romanian.
• Participation in the International Conferences of Religion, the IAHR Congress in Durban and the IAHR Congress in Tokyo; Participation in the Symposium on Inter-Religious Dialogue in Nagoya;
• Research Fellowship in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Liverpool;
• Post-doctoral in English, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Edinburgh;
• Ph.D. in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Paris, Sorbonne; Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, University of Liverpool (French, Religious Studies, Philosophy), and University of Edinburgh (English, Philosophy, Comparative Religion)
• Research scholar at the Institute of Philosophy and Psychology of the Romanian Academy;
• University Professor of History of Religions, of Philosophy of Religion and of Hermeneutics;
• 71/2 years of lived experience in England and Scotland;
• 1 year of lived experienced in France, Paris;
• 1 year of lived experienced in Spain, Andalucía;
• 2 years of lived experienced in India, New Delhi and Agra
• Post-doctoral studies with University of Liverpool and University of Edinburgh
• English Language and Literature as Major Subject at the university Entrance Exams, as well as Subject studied and mastered during university years;
• Ph.D. diploma in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies at Université de Paris, Sorbonne, 520 pages Paper written in French; Recognised as PhD in Philosophy by NARIC, UK
• Diploma in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
• Diploma in Hindi Language
• Diploma in Sanskrit; author of Sanskrit textbook in Romanian)
• QTS in UK and MA in Romania
• LATIN (university exams passed)
SherezadePrivate classical music lessons, flute lessons in Amsterdam
Flute lessons for students of all ages and levels!
The lessons are individual and given in English or Spanish. The lessons take place in Amsterdam. I have experience in giving individual lessons for more than seven years in all levels and music styles. I am a disciplined, friendly and motivated person, always trying to get the best result with my students.
During my degree, I won multiple individual prizes in different competitions and I joined several youth symphony orchestras chamber music groups, working at the same time with different professional symhony orchestras. I recently got my Master Diploma at the Conservatorium van Amsterdam.
Do you want to learn music and have fun while playing the flute? Do not hesitate to contact me! We will have a very pleasant time while learning music!
CristinaEnglish teacher and private tutor for specific purposes, travelling, official exams, improve fluency, writing, speaking, any other.
I am a native Spanish speaker holding a Bachelor's degree in TEFL and a Master in Italian language. I've started my degree in the prestigious University of Granada in Spain and completed it in Cambridge, UK.
I have been teaching since I am 18, to all levels, for all different kind of specific purposes, obtaining great results.
Teaching is my vocation and my passion!
Lessons will be tailored and personalised, we won't follow a book. I always create my own materials depending on what my students need, current level, objective that we need to reach and learning style. This is very important as every person is different. We can't apply the same method to two completely different people.
I can assure you I have never had a disappointed student. I work hard to obtain the best results and assure your satisfaction getting you where you want to be.
ClaudioSPANISH TUTORING/ READING / SPEAKING / WRITING AND PREP TUTORING
Private lessons by experienced native Spanish speaker tutor available for children and adults.
Over seven years of experience tutoring Spanish to English speakers in NYC and LA
Lessons are tailored according to each student's specific needs. Any level of knowledge from beginner to advanced. Business Spanish lessons and conversational classes are available.
Who is this course for?
This course is for people interested in learning Spanish in a dynamic and interactive way, its grammar and everyday language.
People who need Spanish for work.
People interested in traveling to Spanish speaking countries. People who love the Spanish language.
SaraProfessional Spanish Language Tutor / Spanish lessons
¡Hola! Soy Sara.
Would you like to take your Spanish up to the next level? If so, I am a professional and experienced teacher and would be happy to help you.
My teaching methods are tailor-made to meet your needs. I emphasise the communicative aspect of language, to help you interact with Spanish speakers in a natural way.
THE CLASSES - ONLINE via Skype or Zoom
Each lesson is structured around topic areas that relate to real life scenarios whilst incorporating the relevant grammatical framework to build a good knowledge of the language. The topic structure means that you quickly feel confident with the language and phrases for use in everyday situations.
The classes are supported by a programme of homework material that set the context for forthcoming lesson and means that you get the most out of the sessions. Plus you benefit from having material to refer back to as your Spanish improves. This would be optional, depending on your availability.
Creative material is provided, supported by Google doc. presentations. This with the shared screen function allow us to edit it on the fly and use videos, pics, and all kind of information from internet.
- I hold a Master of Education in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language and have over 10 years' teaching experience.
- Lived and taught in Ireland, The Netherlands, Germany and UK.
- Specialised on online learning, via Skype or Zoom. My current students live in Spain, UK, the Netherlands and USA.
I can provide references on request.
BiancaEngels voor gevarieerde doelgroepen door een tweetalige juf
Engels is ongetwijfeld één van de belangrijkste talen in de wereld in zowel een sociaal als professioneel perspectief. Wil je beter kunnen begrijpen waar al die Engels-talige liedjes nou echt over gaan of wil je een Hollywood film zonder ondertiteling kunnen volgen? Wil je jezelf beter kunnen uitdrukken tegenover je Engelse vrienden? Heb je extra hulp nodig met het voorbereiden voor een Engelse examen? Wil je op een toepasselijke manier in het Engels kunnen communiceren voor je werk? Met al deze dingen en nog véél meer ben je bij mij op het juiste adres.
Na 13 jaar in Canada te hebben gewoond spreek ik op een native niveau Engels. Buiten dat heb ik een universitaire diploma in Second Language Teaching en heb ik twee jaar in Madrid les gegeven.
Een vreemde taal kan voor veel mensen behoorlijk wat stress bezorgen. Desalniettemin, ik doe altijd mijn best om mijn lessen zo interessant en stress-vrij mogelijk te maken. Ik ben een enthousiate, geduldige en erg positieve juf.
AlessioLearn how to speak Spanish in few sessions with Alessio
Classes will be adapted to student's needs and requests on the first trial day.
First Class: Conversation, a first approach to the language (depending on the student's level), structuring the course (choice of the package), exercises.
For those who are more advanced, The course will have proper aim and new challenges to get deeper into the language.
At the end of the classes you will be able to:
- Above all the course will be structured on your demand (in case of an oncoming test/trip/business conference etc etc.).
- Understand and actively speak in conversation
- Pronounce correctly
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in Grammar (also while speaking)
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in both oral and written
- Avoid simple and common mistakes
- Make jokes in the learning language
- Aware of learning language's culture
ElianLearn Spanish while site seeing in Amsterdam city center
Sitting in a classroom can be boring, why not learn Spanish walking through the beautiful city of Amsterdam, you can learn from basic to advance Spanish, focus on conversational skills cultural language. We can have a conversation about the weather, main city attractions, museums, art history, food, or anything else you want to learn in Spanish.