SimoneFinancial Trading and Investing in the stock market
I have been trading financial instruments as a private trader since 2016, thanks to my experience I can advise, train and teach financial trading to students as well as people interested in learning about Finance and the Economy.
What you will learn in this class:
1) Collection and analysis of data from multiple sources (Economic data, indexes, financial reports, balance sheets, etc..) and across multiple sectors, creation of models and trend projections, knowledge and use of trading indicators on financial instruments and economic data.
2) Data Collection - Data Analysis - Data Management - Data Mining - Data Processing - Data Modelling
3) Analytical Thinking and Adaptability skills
4) Trading of financial instruments: commodities, fixed income, equity and equity derivatives, other financial products like ETF, CFD, Futures, Certificates, and knowledge on only of funds, Options, and Forex.
5) Study of Finance, Economics, Economic dynamics, Data Economics and Economic statistics
6) Study of the 11 broad GICS sectors:
1. Energy 2. Materials 3. Industrials 4. Consumer Discretionary 5. Consumer Staples 6. Health Care 7. Financials 8. Information Technology 9. Telecommunication Services 10. Utilities 11. Real Estate
7) Study of Politics and Geopolitics and its dynamics and effects on the global, regional and local economies
8) Financial and business thinking
9) Data-driven mindset
Financiële handel en beleggen - Leer begrijpen hoe financiële markten werken en hoe u kunt beleggen.
Vertaald met Google Translate. Klik om het origineel te zien.
Ik handel sinds 2016 in financiële instrumenten als particuliere handelaar, dankzij mijn ervaring kan ik financiële handel adviseren, trainen en onderwijzen aan studenten en mensen die geïnteresseerd zijn in het leren over financiële markten en de economie.
Wat je in deze les leert:
1) Verzameling en analyse van gegevens uit meerdere bronnen (economische gegevens, indexen, financiële verslagen, balansen, enz.) En over meerdere sectoren, creatie van modellen en trendprojecties, kennis en gebruik van handelsindicatoren op financiële instrumenten en economische gegevens .
2) Gegevensverzameling - Gegevensanalyse - Gegevensbeheer - Datamining - Gegevensverwerking - Gegevensmodellering
3) Analytisch denken en aanpassingsvermogen
4) Handel in financiële instrumenten: grondstoffen, vastrentende waarden, aandelen en aandelenderivaten, andere financiële producten zoals ETF, CFD, futures, certificaten en kennis over alleen fondsen, opties en forex.
5) Studie van financiën, economie, economische dynamiek, data-economie en economische statistiek
6) Studie van de 11 brede GICS-sectoren:
1. Energie 2. Materialen 3. Industrie 4. Luxe-consumentengoederen 5. Basis-consumentengoederen 6. Gezondheidszorg 7. Financiën 8. Informatietechnologie 9. Telecommunicatiediensten 10. Nutsbedrijven 11. Vastgoed
7) Studie van politiek en geopolitiek en de dynamiek en effecten ervan op de mondiale, regionale en lokale economieën
8) Financieel en zakelijk denken
9) Datagedreven mentaliteit
MuhammadPrivate lessons specializing in Accounting, Finance, and Financial Management
I am specialized in accounting and finance. I am currently completing my PhD degree in the field of Finance from University Clermont Auvergne, France. I also have two master's degrees in Business Administration (MBA) and Accounting and Finance. Furthermore, I have a two years experience as an Auditor in a bank. My goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after lesson and provide periodic progress reports. Please note that I will teach in English.
Dr S IyerHighly experienced tutor : One-on-One Online tutoring in Finance, Investments, Accounting, Economics at all levels: Bachelors, MBA, CFA, FRM
I am Dr S Iyer-a tutor with over 16 years of teaching experience as of 2020 and students from across the globe. I teach one-on-one online (over Zoom/ Skype/ Google Meet) using a pen tablet and the screen-share feature.
I teach from high school level to Masters level including professional certifications. I have helped several students from various parts of the world do remarkably well in several subjects like Corporate Finance, Investments, Accounting, Microeconomics, CFA, FRM.
But more than that, I trust that if I can replace fear of a subject with love for it, then I would have truly made a difference to the student.
Stefano- Business Accounting - General Accounting - Finance
I'm a CPA and Registered Auditor from Italy with roughly 15 years of experience in Business accounting and in general Finance under all aspects. During my previous working experiences I've realized that one of my strong point is to explain and teach the fundamentals of accounting and finance in a very direct and simple way, being careful about the characteristics of each single person.
So I would like to put my knowledge to the service of students who have difficulties to understand some fundamental principles of the Business Accounting and of the Finance in general.
FatihEconomics, Finance, and Business Accounting Tutor.
Experienced economics, finance, and accounting tutor. I have a PhD in economics from Georgetown University and I have a BA in economics from Bogazici University. Over the past 10 years I have worked as an Associate Professor of Economics and Finance in various universities and I tutored university students in various economics, finance, and accounting courses. I have students from various universities in US and UK including American University, George Washington University, Nottingham University, King's College London, University of Bath, Northwestern University, University of Royal Holloway etc. Please contact me if you need help in any of your economics, finance, and accounting course.
BorisMicrosoft Excel, Finance, Investments, Economics, Math
Lessons from an experienced tutor (8 years of tutoring privately and in groups).
I have a B.Sc. and an MBA, specializing in Finance and international Business.
If you are a student, a professional or just building up your business, then Excel is a MUST tool for you. I can also help you with financial planning, investment portfolios, sensitivity and feasibility analysis for your projects, and much more.
Tutoring is either online (Zoom/Skype) or at my place.
BickyAccountancy Tutor from London (ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA).
I have been teaching different types of students on different levels since 2008 and my fundamental objective is to get them through decently.
Considering myself as a problem solver for students has given me an edge over others and has made me confident. Equipped with a strong working knowledge of real world accountancy & finance has conceptually made me very clear with the subjects of listed professional bodies.
Post exam qualified experience has enabled me to evaluate students' understanding on particular subjects and then deciding the level of approach.
Students who are novices would be given attention from the basics & those who are familiar with the concepts and need a little push, would be moved directly on to past exam papers and examination kit.
I am patient and committed to my students. I firmly believe in assessing the student's understanding on a particular subject, level of competence and then hitting the high notes, giving top priority to exam techniques, question bank and past papers.
My students come from different walks of life.
From Domestic to International, Privately funded/State funded, Students include from top 10 accountancy firms: KPMG, EY, Grant Thornton etc...
University students covered from the following institutions:
KollolMath Tutoring (Boswell-Beta/CCVX (VWO) Math A/B/C /IB/GCSE A-levels/ SAT)
I am specialized (>5 years of experience) in tutoring math for school (any level, but preferably higher level), including competitive exams such as the SAT, GRE, GMAT, and the IIT-JEE.
This class is aimed to train
1) high-school students undergoing VWO or an IB curriculum, who are having problems following math at school or university,
2) Anyone who wishes to take the VWO Math-A/B/C entrance examinations by Boswell or CCVX and wants to train for that.
Personally, I am currently working as a Quantitative Researcher of stock markets, and therefore analytical math is also a part of my job.
The classes could be rigorous or lenient depending on the student. There will be periodic progress reviews and tests and I'll make sure that the student achieves her/his desired goals.
VishakhaBusiness School exam preparation, masters, MIM, Grande Ecole
I have finished Masters in Financial Economics and Masters in Corporate Finance and Banking from EDHEC Business School, Grande Ecole. I offer courses to help students excel in Corporate Finance, Accounting, Strategy and Management. I make it a point to provide easy examples and explanations to help students remember things; specially for students who don't have english as their first language.
The courses will be designed to help the student overcome his/her weakness in a particular subject. Additionally, I also focus on communication and soft skills for holistic development and easy admission into universities.
I understand university education in and out, for any help in joining one, or surviving one; Vishakha to the rescue :)
Each successful student is a smile on my face :)
GianmarcoDerivatives, option pricing theory and quant Finance (Hull's book)
I'm graduated in Quantitative Finance and I have a master degree in Financial Mathematics. I can confidently cover the following topics:
- Derivatives pricing;
- Stochastic finance and calculus;
- Binomial trees;
- Option pricing;
- Black and Scholes formula;
AmoyMoney Matters - Essential Financial Guide for Everyone
What do you think about when you think about money? Are you great at managing your money? Are you confused by investment terms and products? Are you unsure about how to talk about money with your family or partner? Are you stressed out over debt and bad credit? Are you in or preparing for retirement? Do you think you are too young or too old to learn about money and investing? And what about those taxes?
Come join me in this fun and informative class where we will chat and learn about all things money. You don't want to miss it!
LennertEconomie eenvoudig maken door persoonlijke aanpak.
Ik kan alle economische onderwerpen verduidelijken mathematisch, grafisch als via oefeningen. Verder heb ik ook expertise in boekhouden (BE GAAP & IFRS), bedrijfseconomie en financiële algebra ( zoals bv intrestrekenen en annuïteiten). Ik kan ook wiskunde geven. Ik heb zelf een diploma TEW en EW (KU Leuven) behaald.
Syed MuhammadOnline classes for Economics, Finance and Accounting.
I am a PhD student in development economics. My Masters was in Economics and Finance. I have a good grip on these subjects and can help students understand different topics. I can teach Micro and Macro economics, financial accounting, analysis of financial statements, and English.
JadPrinciples of Finance and Accounting- The basics of finance and capital budgeting/Financial statements
I have an extensive professional teaching experience in reputable business schools in France, Phd with publications in reputable finance journals, extensive research and analytic skills including SPSS, STATA, JASP and Amos
covering the following topics and much more:
Introduction, present value and valuing stocks and bonds
Uncertainty, risk and return
Cost of capital
Real world valuation
Accounting including preparation of financial statements, Inventory valuation and managerial accounting from A to Z
e-Learning sessions: slides, exercises, reading material provided,
money back guarantee