ValentynaRussian tutor Skype. Speaking, grammar, writing and listening
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
LiudmylaRussian language and Literature for children with Russian-speaking background
Если Вы говорите по-русски и хотите, чтобы Ваш ребенок смог общаться на русском языке, когда вырастет, не только в семье, но и на работе, то этот курс для Вас. Я преподаю детям русский язык и литературу в одной из русских школ в Нидерландах. Поэтому не понаслышке знаю, какие проблемы возникают при обучении и как с ними справиться. Во время урока урока используются как стандартные русскоязычные учебники ФГОС, так и специальные издания для русскоязычных детей, живущих за рубежом. Основа курса направлена на улучшение письменной речи и расширение словарного запаса.
Каждый урок включает в себя интересные для каждого возраста домашние задания.
Возможны групповые занятия.
PalinaLet's Speak Russian Together: Russian Vocabulary & Grammar Boost
Have you been struggling with Russian? Say no more. I will get you speaking Russian with ease in the shortest time possible by adopting materials to your wants and needs. With me, you'll brush up on your grammar but most importantly boost your vocab and pronunciation.
I am a native Russian speaker, graduated in Foreign language teaching. I've been teaching for a couple of years now and always found it lots of fun.
Feel free to contact me for more details!
LalaRussian Tutor. Russian lessons via Skype. Grammar, Listening, Speaking
I'm Lala, a Native Russian speaker. I possess Master Degree in Translation and Interpretation in English and Russian from Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences. Besides, I lived in Russia for 6 years which gave me an opportunity to communicate with local people and to get deep acquaintance with Russian culture and traditions.
- I've been teaching Russian for 7 years to both young students and adults of all ages all around the world in the classroom and via Skype. Besides, I've worked as the Russian language teacher at the A. D. Sakharov Human Rights Protection Center in Yerevan, Armenia.
- I lived in different countries where I taught Russian. I also possess BA in the English language and Literature, Pedagogy at Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences. So, my English is very fluent and I'll explain you everything in English in a very understandable and easy way.
- I always implement individualized learning approach for each learner depending on his/her needs and interests.
- I always create a friendly and easy-to-go atmosphere where you will feel motivated and comfortable to learn.
- I will help you to achieve the desired level of language acquisition in the shortest possible period of time as I have the experience of the optimal sequence of material presentation after which you will speak Russian fluently.
- On my lessons we will be discussing videos, movies, songs, articles, doing research, making presentations, writing blog posts, playing role games and working on interesting projects while mastering communication, collaboration, problem-solving, ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and other 21st century skills.
- During lessons I always use well-planned instructional methods for presenting various type of content based on the desired learning outcomes.
By the End of the Course You Will ...
- You will feel confident speaking Russian.
- You will be able to easily communicative with native Russian speakers.
- You will be able to easily construct grammatically correct sentences in the Russian language.
- You will learn where and how to use various words, word-combinations and phrases on numerous everyday-life topics.
- You will get acquaintance with peculiarities of the Russian language pronunciation.
I look forward to meeting YOU!
YanaProfessional Russian language courses with native speaker!
Hey, Russian learners!
I`m Yana, a native Russian speaker and a professional Russian teacher.
I have students from over the world and teach all levels (mostly via skype). If you`re looking for a tailored course you`ve just found the right teacher =) I`ll give you all you need to start speaking.
// Speaking // Listening comprehension // Pronunciation // Grammar // Vocabulary // Reading // Writing // Literature //
I`ll help you to improve all of your Russian skills. We can focus on any area you would like whether it is speaking, listening, reading or writing. During the lessons we could work on the alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, accent correction/reduction, messaging, essay writing, communicative competence development, role-playing, homework, test preparation, job interviews training/practice, resume polishing and so on. I always do my best to adapt my lessons to your needs, level and learning style.
For my professional lessons you do not need any books because I`ll give you materials according to your needs, it is could be grammar materials, texts, dialogues, news, songs, movies, cartoons, talk shows, MOOCs, texts of classic or modern Russian literature, poems and many other things.
If it works for you, please, write me some words about your experience in learning Russian, your goals, your level (just mention some grammar themes you`ve learned last time).
* Some words about me *
I have a master`s degree in linguistik and philology (Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine).
I teach Russian as Foreign Language since 2007.
If you`d like to learn Russian, please, feel free to contact me and I ask about free time-slot!
MariaRussian as a Foreign Language for Beginners A0- A1
Russian Language Course for beginners (A0-A1) taught by a native speaker. Language of instruction: English and Russian. The course includes basic grammar, reading, speaking, and writing (optional). The learning plan is adjusted to the students' needs thus allowing the students to learn at their own pace. Start speaking Russian today!
FlorenceFrench/Russian/English Tuition (English native speaker)
I am a University-educated languages student (BA in French and Russian, MA in Slavonic studies) with years of living in France that have afforded me a highly competent level of French, and a year at Moscow State University as well as four years of intensive study that allow me to now provide my own language classes.
I can specialise my programme to suit you - whether it be working towards a school exam, or a more business-level and technical training, or conversational, informal language skills.
DashaRussian, English for beginners, continuing and advanced students and adults
Being able to speak multiple languages is a great advantage and such knowledge is valued by the employers. Moreover it is always a great confidence boost being able to communicate with people from other countries.
I offer Russian and English classes at any level. I will help you to understand the basics from alphabet to more complex grammatical things as well as cultural elements that will fascinate you.
InnaRussian Course in Lausanne, Geneva and Skype, Highly Qualified Teacher, 10 Years of Experience
Holder of a doctorate of Letters (Russian, University of Lausanne) with more than 8 years of experience in teaching Russian at the university level in Switzerland, I offer introductory courses in Russian language and culture, advanced (advanced grammar, oral expression, writing), Russian business, exam preparation (TRKI / TORFL and mature certification), Russian for pleasure.
Russian mother tongue, I give tailor-made courses tailored to your needs.
Our first class will be dedicated to getting to know each other. I will be happy to discuss your goals and the time you can invest. My goal is to offer you a personalized program to guarantee the best results.
The price includes access to the online course space where I put at your disposal the material seen in class (grammatical tables, exercises, etc.)
GoharRussian online language classes , learn russian with professional teacher
Russian is an East Slavic language and it is the eighth most spoken language in the world.
If you are feeling excited about learning how to speak and understand Russian, this is the right place to be. I provide Russian language courses per Skype for those who wish to study Russian as a foreign language for work and for business, for everyday life and for communication or just for pleasure.
I am a native Russian speaker and I have several years of teaching experience. My lessons have been designed to give you a broad knowledge of the language, and include the four main disciplines of language learning reading, writing, speaking and listening. Classes are offered in various levels, from beginner to advanced level. I monitors my students' progress by regular testing, homework and individualized study assignments.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have
TatianaRussian language (with a native speaker, all levels)
I am a native Russian speaker and a professional linguist. I can teach you a proper Russian language with regard to your personal goals and learning schedule. While teaching, I am trying to get my students acquainted with Russian culture and traditions. It keeps them motivated and builds profound “understanding” of the language.
ElenaThe Russian. Special Russian course for all levels.
Graduate teacher from Moscow with 15 years of experience offers private Russian lessons. Beginners, intermediate, advanced are welcome.
- basic course
- business course
- literature course
- revision course
- advanced courses
NEW: Skype Distance Learning
My academic pedagogical studies and my many years of teaching allow me to obtain very good results in my work.
Have the courage to challenge yourself and you will have access to a rich and unique culture of Russian culture.
JulieRussian language course for beginners of the EII or ULB
I am still a student of Russian at the ULB. I lived a year and a half in Russia. I prefer having students from the EII or ULB because I know the teachers and I know what they expect from the students. But if you are neither from the EII nor the ULB and you wish to learn Russian, I am available too!
AndreiRussian and/or Chuvash Language Courses (business, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also exchange program in Thailand (Walailak University)
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
NataliaSkype Russian language for everybody! Interesting, funky and easy
I am a 28 years expat from Saint-Petersburg and teaching is my hobby. I will be very happy to help you to dive into the Russian language and culture.
Cosmopolitan, open-minded and very optimistic; used to live in Finland, Belgium, France and now Bavaria, Germany. I work at Cybex GmbH in Bayreuth and have recently received my postgraduate in economic diplomacy from the VUB, Brussels.
Teenagers and adults who are interested in the Russian culture and language are very welcome. Happy to talk about culture, politics, daily things and history. Skype conversations really work!
Feel to contact me is you have any questions :))