ValentynaRussian classes Skype. Conversation, grammar exercises, new words
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
LiudmylaRussian for bilingual children and English for adults
Experienced and cheerful teacher of Russian and English language.
Special Russian Class for bilingual children. I am native Russian speaker with university background in Linguistics, Russian language and World literature.
English Class for students whose wish is to improve speaking skills. I can help you to break down the wall and start speaking.
I give interesting homework tasks after every lesson.
DashaRussian, English Spanish for beginners, continuing and advanced students and adults
Being able to speak multiple languages is a great advantage and such knowledge is valued by the employers. Moreover it is always a great confidence boost being able to communicate with people from other countries.
I offer Russian, English and Spanish classes at any level. I will help you to understand the basics from alphabet to more complex grammatical things as well as cultural elements that will fascinate you.
TatianaRussian language (with a native speaker, all levels)
I am a native Russian speaker and a professional linguist. I can teach you a proper Russian language with regard to your personal goals and learning schedule. While teaching, I am trying to get my students acquainted with Russian culture and traditions. It keeps them motivated and builds profound “understanding” of the language.
YanaProfessional Russian language courses with native speaker!
Hey, Russian learners!
I`m Yana, a native Russian speaker and a professional Russian teacher.
I have students from over the world and teach all levels (mostly via skype). If you`re looking for a tailored course you`ve just found the right teacher =) I`ll give you all you need to start speaking.
// Speaking // Listening comprehension // Pronunciation // Grammar // Vocabulary // Reading // Writing // Literature //
I`ll help you to improve all of your Russian skills. We can focus on any area you would like whether it is speaking, listening, reading or writing. During the lessons we could work on the alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, accent correction/reduction, messaging, essay writing, communicative competence development, role-playing, homework, test preparation, job interviews training/practice, resume polishing and so on. I always do my best to adapt my lessons to your needs, level and learning style.
For my professional lessons you do not need any books because I`ll give you materials according to your needs, it is could be grammar materials, texts, dialogues, news, songs, movies, cartoons, talk shows, MOOCs, texts of classic or modern Russian literature, poems and many other things.
If it works for you, please, write me some words about your experience in learning Russian, your goals, your level (just mention some grammar themes you`ve learned last time).
* Some words about me *
I have a master`s degree in linguistik and philology (Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine).
I teach Russian as Foreign Language since 2007.
If you`d like to learn Russian, please, feel free to contact me and I ask about free time-slot!
DariaRussian / French / Spanish language course for different levels.
Graduated in Linguistics and Literature studies of Romanic languages, I offer private lessons in French and Spanish languages. I am a native Russian speaker, that is why I also offer Russian language lessons for beginners as well as for those who already have acquired an intermediate or advanced level.
I will help you to improve any aspect of a language: speaking skills, grammar, vocabulary, etc. We will shape each lesson to your needs and particular situation. I currently live in Haarlem, Netherlands. I will be able to come to your place, or we could arrange Skype lessons as well.
FlorenceFrench/Russian/English Tuition (English native speaker)
I am a University-educated languages student (BA in French and Russian, MA in Slavonic studies) with years of living in France that have afforded me a highly competent level of French, and a year at Moscow State University as well as four years of intensive study that allow me to now provide my own language classes.
I can specialise my programme to suit you - whether it be working towards a school exam, or a more business-level and technical training, or conversational, informal language skills.