CoreyEnglish lessons for all ages and levels. Conversation, grammar, reading, writing, vocabulary, English exam preparation, proofreading
I am an English teacher from California, USA, with seven years of experience teaching private and public schools. I customize my lessons according to the student 's needs, level, and interest. I provide a professional service to take your English to the next level.
Depending on your needs, I can give a disciplined course with homework, writing assignments, tests, and periodic progress reports. Furthermore, I can also create a fun, engaging learning environment that is also very beneficial.
My teaching methodology includes:
Engaging in conversation about English language film / television
Reading literature and writing
Correcting mistakes in emails and everyday text messages
Grammar exercises from an appropriate textbook or online resource
Learning grammar through conversation
Learning vocabulary and slang through music
Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English exams
Increasing vocabulary through movie, reading, and textbooks
Proofreading of professional documents and academic papers
Preparation for public speaking and job interviews
Translation of French and Spanish
I teach kindergarteners, teenagers, and adults alike. Whether you are a complete beginner or C2 level, I can help you excel in English. Online and Group lessons are also available. Do not hesitate to contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Literature (Modern Literary Studies): University of California: Santa Cruz 2010
Master of Arts (MA) in English with Specialization in New American Studies: University of Lausanne, Switzerland 2018
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
MarianSPANISH ONLINE COURSE - NATIVE SPANISH TEACHING - PRIVATE COURSES TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
My name is Marian and I am a native Spanish translator and interpreter (AN-FR-IT). I live this year in Paris (but I belong to the south of Spain) and therefore I would like to be able to give private lessons of Spanish at the same time that I work as a Spanish teacher in high school. You can choose the level, the method and the points to study together. I adapt to the specific situation of each person! I give courses online with the same teaching method that I use in high school.
Do not hesitate...
¡¡Vamos a aprender español !!
FawziFrench private lessons: Language and communication [ONLINE]
I am coach, writer and teacher of French since 2012.
I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, English and a little Turkish.
I give French lessons: language and communication with a French pedagogy, written and oral so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
KlaudiaGerman private lessons for beginners and intermediates.
Are you looking for a German teacher? I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. If only you wish to have language classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning, my methods could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak.
LaraCreative French course adapted to your needs and goals
I give my classes based on each student's need. Whether you want to focus on written professional french or simply conversation, I will adapt to what fits you most.
My master's degree in visual arts will allow you to learn in a creative way, adapated to your needs and goals. I have spent more than 8 years of my life in foreign countries therefore know the difficulties of learning a new language. I speak fluent english which can be useful for beginners :)
MatyFrench Intensive Course, Niv. A1-A2 / B1-B2 (Students and Adults)
GOALS: Written and Oral Communication for Beginners or Advanced, Upgrading, Preparation Delf, University Preparation + Personalized Coaching
OBJECTIVE: Social integration, Development of a project + Suvi and Accompaniment; Oral and written fluency, with varied media
DOMAINE: Media-Press, Social, Economic, Professional, Politics, Laws and Regulations, Society, Work, Commercial, Money, Family, Health, Philosophy, Culture, Literature, etc,
CONTENT: Presentation of oneself, family, work, school, Introduce someone, Tell their holidays, their habits, an event, an experience, Do their shopping, Ask their way, Explain the reasons for their project or idea, Give their notice, outline the advantages and disadvantages of different possibilities.
SUPPORTS: Journalistic reading, images, press, blog, internet, Presentation or Presentation, magazine, biography, brochures, books, CV, Letters, other supports to be agreed
INCLUDED: Spelling, Pronunciation, Grapheme, Sounds, Conjugation, Verb Tenses, Grammar, Vocabulary, Free or Directed Writing, Life Story, Creative Writing, etc.
OR? In Geneva, at your home or other location.
WHO? For all
EllenEconomics courses, Central exam commission, Financial analysis annual accounts
Based on my experience in the financial sector and education, I can guide you with:
- ECONOMIC APPROACHES, both for high school students and students in higher education (college and university). The tutoring will then be tailored to your course material. You can take extra lessons to keep up with during the school year or in preparation for the exams
- support during the preparation for the CENTRAL EXAMINATION BOARD. The central board of examiners requires a solid preparation. On the basis of the professional sheet we take all the themes through. This based on course material that you purchase yourself. The preparation for the examination committee can be for:
° business economics ASO and TSO
° general economy ASO and TSO
° mathematics - not mathematics directions (3 to 4 hours of mathematics)
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS course of the FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. In a package of 10 lessons I will teach you how an annual account is structured and how you analyze it. This includes a fill-in course, which you will receive step by step per lesson. For more information and reservation of this course you can go to the specific Apprentus lesson that you will find under my name.
ChristopherEnglish Conversation + Test PREP With a Native English Speaker
I am a Native English speaker from the United States and have worked with English as Second Language learners in Thailand, South Korea, Colombia as well as here in the Netherlands.
My experience is with English conversation, speaking, listening, and grammar. I have helped students prepare for the TOEFL, TOEIC and Cambridge English exams.
Together we can work on your English assignments, have a conversation or together find an online resource that we can work off of. I look forward to meeting you!
PeterToefl/IELTS/GRE/GMAT Preparation in Tilburg region
TOEFL/IELTS, GRE/GMAT are the world’s most popular English language tests.
Some people find the IELTS and TOEFL test tough as they are not fluent in English and have weak grammer. During the teaching period, I will consider many aspects to make you improve in all four different skills (reading, listening, speaking and writing).
ElizabethFrench, English, and Natural Sciences for Everyone
I am Dr. Toxicologist, 4-language and internationally oriented.
I give tutoring, learn study skills to quickly and independently get a national or international exam.
I focus on structure and logic in difficult subjects.
I teach at all levels and in different languages if you wish.
I naturally adapt according to the objectives that have to be achieved.
ClaudiaLearn Italian with a real Italian (also for beginners)
I am an Italian native speaker with a background in design.
Usually, I tend to use a non-academic approach, by focusing on the student's interests and make him/her applying the language to their everyday life, instead of simply learning the grammar rules by heart.
In my opinion, learning a new language should be fun and easy, nothing too stressful. What you will get from is a new positive and funny way to learn a foreign language such as Italian or English.
SergioEnglish with University Teacher: Interviews, Reports, Theses
I am a university teacher with more than ten years experience working at the University of Melbourne (Australia). I can help you with:
• Improving conversation and fluency.
• Improving your grammar.
• Preparing for work interviews and meetings including tips and dry-runs.
• Preparing for tests (TOEFL, Cambridge, IELTS, GRE).
• Preparing thesis, essays, etc.
• Editing and proof-reading.
• Translation and interpretation.
One-to-one or small group lessons.
At your place or mine near the Grote Markt in Leuven
I design my classes and choose my materials according to the specific needs, level and interests of each student. In every case I try to create a fun and stimulating class environment. The truth is, I love English and I like sharing this enthusiasm with my students!
NatalieLessons with a Native English/Conversational/Job Preparation/Business Language
Learning English has been proven to be hard for some, however, my classes/lessons are different from the rest. Being a native-born English I enjoy interacting with people from all different nationalities and every class will be a fun experience. My goal is to keep students challenged and educated on important English terms used today.
This class is for aspiring learners of English and have the main focus on teaching you techniques to make you more fluent in English.