CharlotteImprove your speeches in public and in meetings / Brussels
Public speaking is one of the most scary things for human beings. For some, this can be extremely disabling and hinder their entire career.
But this apprehension concerns a very large percentage of the population and crosses all categories of age, sex or socio-professional environment. If you are in this case, you can start by reassuring yourself: you are not alone!
The second good news is that it works! It is by practicing that you will learn how to lower the level of stress, to be more aware of what you have to do and to be well prepared.
To practice, I offer private lessons: a benevolent and demanding environment that will allow us to adapt to your specific needs. Once you have understood your fears and learned to overcome them, speaking (in public, meeting) may be a great source of fun!
Samarlearn general Italian for beginners (adults only).
Hello, i am Samar
i am italian tutor and i have been teaching online for one year now
This class is for people who want to learn italian specially beginners
i use many materials including videos,audio,grammar lessons and conversation
i use skype and hangout
This class is suitable for adults
YuClick the Chinese languange and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
Hey! I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-Learn Chinese with me (for schoolchildren and teenagers)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
LynnMandarin Chinese classes for children / adults / business(native speaker)
If you want to learn a new language especially you don't have much time to feel that in the country, then you will have another option - talk to the native speaker online maybe it's a great way for you keep the natural language environment. and that's how I do before and it works very well.
I gave Mandarine Chinese to some teenagers from the states and right now I am in Canada to teach the kids Chinese(they just begin from scratch). I worked for the exhibition company as a project director when I was in China and yes I know how to develop and make business from home and abroad. I have travelled to many countries and I like to share my story/experience and culture to different ones that they like and would like to know the oriental culture.
I specialise in tutoring project, project management, business communications, clear business goal, social media.
No matter you are a student or college or business requirement, just contact me and I will offer Chinese courses to you.
AlejandroClase de conversación - Vamos a disfrutar hablando en Español
Would you like to have fun and learn about the Spanish language? Do not hesitate to book this class, you can learn about interesting things about the Hispanic world and its language while improving your conversational capacity.
We can talk about all kinds of topics, some that I will propose, and all that you want to know. In addition We can inquire in any Spanish-speaking country in which you are interested.
En la practica encontraremos el éxito, vamos a hablr español.
PierrePrepare Your Competitions / Public Service & Grdes Schools / By Webcam
Do you have the desire to SUCCESS your competitions or exams? To pass SUCCES your selection tests? In writing as in oral? Former high state official, trained in 3 Grandes Ecoles and 2 good Universities, I will guide you to your success. Because I have several assets. To prepare yourself for WELL DOING in the following areas:
• The composition of general culture
• The summary note
• The text summary
• Preparing your selection interviews
What are my assets? :
• Private teacher experience on the Net since 2013
• Former member of the grand oral jury of the entrance exam for a major business school
• Experience as a lecturer in a university to prepare bachelor students for category A administrative competitions
• Very good basic training: Engineer from a School of Mines; HEC Paris degree; ENA; Law degree U from Montpellier; CPE U from Cambridge (UK) "Good"
What is my proposal for you? :
Training from concrete examples by SKYPE.A remote preparation only. One student per class (you). Emphasis will be placed on the METHODOLOGY to allow you to be very quickly AUTONOMOUS.
Whether it is to succeed Sciences Po, a School of Commerce or a public service competition.
Are you interested? Join me !
See you soon.
MakiPrivate lessons to learn Japanese culture and language
Konnichiwa!こ ん に ち は!
Are you going to Japan? Do you like Mangas? The culture and the Japanese language attract you but you never dared to start?
On the contrary, you already have a good foundation and want to take the JLPT exam? Or maybe you have to speak Japanese at work?
My courses are adaptable according to your level and your objectives:
- Discovery of culture and language (great beginners and false beginners)
- Improvement to prepare JLPT 1-5 exams
- Professional needs
We can work writing and speaking, with a method (Japan Foundation) or any other desired medium.
Whatever your motivation and level, Maki Sensei is here to help! (^ O ^)
EstelleDaily Mandarin Espresso, learning with native speaker 每日一杯中文咖啡
Interested in learning Mandarin?
Take a Daily Mandarin Espresso with me, we can start from
basic level - greetings, ordering food, the changing of weather, and gradually to
advanced level - culture differences, current issues, business terms...etc.
Let me know your interests and I can do a tailor-made lesson for you. Practicing with native and you will speak like a native!
PaulBritish and American Culture and Literature, Minority Literatures
Literature in English language is a very broad term. The biggest number of popular English language texts comes from the USA and the UK, however, there are many other places where English is spoken as a native language and interesting texts are produced.
You can learn with me the following subjects:
1. American literature (including native American literature).
2. British literature (including Welsh and Scottish literature).
3. Selected areas of literature in English from Canada, Australia, India and South Africa.
AlessandraItalian classes for all levels (students and adults) Business Italian
Hello, I am Alessandra, an Italian lawyer based in Brussels, and if you wish to learn Italian or to improve your level I would be glad to help you! The lessons will be structured depending on students needs, i.e. we can revise grammar toghether or practice with reading, listening, writing and speaking. Moreover, if you have a specific purpose, as learning Italian for professional reasons, I can also help you with your Business Italian.
Masouma MariaMultilingual (Arabic|English|Persian) Intercultural Training
I've tutored students from all walks in life, in different subjects, and in different countries. Having been a student of life, I enjoy sharing and assisting others learn, as well as attain the confidence to practice what they've learnt. No task is too small or too big, provided it's the right match and feels good.
I bring all this richness to my students whether you are in school or business professionals, I can help you achieve your tasks with ease, and fun. I strongly believe we all have it within to accomplish what it is we desire, seeking the right assistance helps makes the path clearer and much more enjoyable.
I can help with English, Arabic, and Persian language tutoring, conversation, cultural communication training, essay writing, research, academic papers, business communications, proposals, reports and correspondence; and I’ve excellent resume writing and cover letters skills too.
RitaBrazilian portuguese: language and culture. Portugais du Brésil: langue et culture.
This class will be adapted according to your expectations. Learning portuguese for work? Curious to be in touch with brazilian culture? We can find the best method to accomplish your goals. Music, literature and videos can be used to provide a fun environment for your learning. Grammar lessons and homework can also be adapted for your style of learning.
MohanLearn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way
Learn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way.
Am a Tamil Tutor, Will be helping you in learning the Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way. Which is oriented 2000 years before.
Still this language is available in Southern part of India Called the State of Tamil nadu