RachidHelp Memory Thesis Statistics Econometrics Software Statistics
Statistician Engineer helps you to realize your thesis or dissertation in: economics, medicine, psychology, management, SPSS, STATA, EVIEWS
Engineer in Economics and Applied Statistics, with 4 years of experience in school support, helps you to realize your projects of: Master thesis, internship dissertation, doctoral thesis chapter, medical thesis, psychology thesis, end dissertation study of the physiotherapist of wise women etc ..
I propose a help in writing and a help for the realization of the empirical part of your project of memory or thesis. I have extensive experience in the field of statistics, data analysis and applied econometrics.
My areas of expertise are:
- Descriptive statistics (means, variance, correlation, chi2 test ..)
- Mean comparison test and independent sample proportion difference test
- Data analysis: ACP, AFC, ACM and Classification
- Econometrics: Linear regression (MCO), Panel data (fixed effects and random effects) GMM model, Time series (AR, MA, ARMA, ARIMA ect)
- Help and training on SPSS,, STATA,, Eviews
- Reading and help writing scientific articles
- Possibility of remote work by videoconference
- Help writing dissertation and dissertation.
MarionPreparation for BAC ES by a student at Sciences Po Toulouse
Student at Sciences Po Toulouse after a BAC ES, I wish to give courses of BAC ES.
I have already been able to give some private lessons in English and Spanish to a student from Terminale. I also teach classes to groups of about ten adults. Indeed, I gave during 8 months French lessons to foreigners.
I prepare my classes and materials in advance to be well prepared at the time of the course. I will adapt to any age and any subject taught.
EllenEconomics courses, Central exam commission, Financial analysis annual accounts
Based on my experience in the financial sector and education, I can guide you with:
- ECONOMIC APPROACHES, both for high school students and students in higher education (college and university). The tutoring will then be tailored to your course material. You can take extra lessons to keep up with during the school year or in preparation for the exams
- support during the preparation for the CENTRAL EXAMINATION BOARD. The central board of examiners requires a solid preparation. On the basis of the professional sheet we take all the themes through. This based on course material that you purchase yourself. The preparation for the examination committee can be for:
° business economics ASO and TSO
° general economy ASO and TSO
° mathematics - not mathematics directions (3 to 4 hours of mathematics)
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS course of the FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. In a package of 10 lessons I will teach you how an annual account is structured and how you analyze it. This includes a fill-in course, which you will receive step by step per lesson. For more information and reservation of this course you can go to the specific Apprentus lesson that you will find under my name.
AndreiRussian and/or Chuvash Language Courses (business, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also exchange program in Thailand (Walailak University)
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
OmarAn introductory course for undergraduates / general readers
This class is for either new students of economics or people from different backgrounds who needs an introductory course of economic way of thinking and economic theories.I have 3 years of teaching experience in which I learned that the best way to teach a subject is to make the student think about it. When it comes to economics, real life examples and showcases are everything !
Simoneconomics, finance, marketing, HRM accounting
Professor of mathematics in secondary school, graduated from a master of the University of Mons, gives private lessons in economics: from the first to the sixth secondary (CE1D, lower secondary and higher, high school, school support, homework help , pedagogical evidence provided with large numbers of students.
First contact, student / teacher acquaintance and discuss the failure causes difficulties, problems in order to remedy together.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
ChamiPrivate Tuition for Undergraduates & Secondary/High School Students
My goal is to make learning easy for you - not just to pass exams but to develop life skills. If you have the passion to learn any of the above and feel like you could use some effective help - I am the tutor for you! Lessons are structured in a manner to apply the concepts learned in the real world - this makes 'understanding' breezy!
PaulWordsmith Workshop - improve your writing skills and creativity
Writing is an expression of our thoughts and emotions as well as a representation of our self. The texts we create very often shape our future and can lead to good grades at school or university, profitable business relations or even awards and fame for a successful story or poem.
I provide help at all stages of the writing process:
BrunoAccounting - Math - Business Economics - Law - Economics - Marketing - IT
I offer private lessons, homework help or preparation for exams.
My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him. I give documentation as well as some exercises for different subjects.
I also offer courses in Law, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Economics, Political Economy and Math.
Dr SOne-on-One Online tutoring in Finance, Economics & Accounting from High School to Masters level & CFA, FRM
I am a tutor with over 16 years of teaching experience as of April 2019 and students from across the globe. I teach one-on-one online (over Skype/ Google Hangout and other media) using a pen tablet and the screen-share feature.
I have helped several students do remarkably well in several subjects like Corporate Finance, Investments, Accounting, Economics, CFA, FRM, I teach from high school level to Masters level including professional certifications.
I have taught students of various Universities world over. But more than that, I trust that if I can replace fear of a subject with love for it, then I would have truly made a difference to the student.
Syed MuhammadOnline classes for Economics, Finance and Accounting.
I am a PhD student in development economics. My Masters was in Economics and Finance. I have a good grip on these subjects and can help students understand different topics. I can teach Micro and Macro economics, financial accounting, analysis of financial statements, and English.
Mohamed RushdieLearn how to write effective PowerPoint presentations that will have a beneficial impact on your audiences.
This course will allow you to discover an effective canvas for writing your PowerPoint presentations for commercial or other purposes. How to structure your ideas? How to chain them? Which media to use? Which typographic rules to use? How to present your text content? How to effectively reach your audience? All these points will be dealt with and will allow you to acquire an effective master plan for developing presentations applicable to various situations.
RyanDigital Marketing & Technical/Business English Language
I am a British national from Brighton in the UK, if you are looking for language lessons from a English man then thats me :)
I am happy to dive into technical English/marketing or practice conversational English with you. Some things I can help with:
- Proof reading.
- Conversational English, pronunciation and listening (with someone with an English accent, very English)
- Written English
These lessons are for students and marketing professionals that are:
- Interested in improving their technical English around the subject of digital marketing - SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising, conversion optimisation, email marketing and analytics.
- Looking to improve their digital marketing knowledge whilst also learning English.
My focus is to teach students and professionals the knowledge to confidently navigate the subject whilst having a secure understanding of the principles and technical knowledge of the subject.
Students are advised to have a reasonable understanding of the English
language however, I am capable of being flexible to your needs if you aren't as confident.
Don't worry, I am here to help!
If you have any questions then drop me a message and we can have a chat.
If you are located somewhere outside the given areas and would like to talk about arranging for me to come to you I would be more than happy to :)
AndreaBusiness English for Work, Business Communication, Business English, Presentations, Job interviews, Business Writing
Are you finding it difficult to express yourself at work in English in front of your international colleagues and clients?
• Are you struggling to communicate with colleagues and clients confidently?
• Do you find it difficult to explain things to others?
• Are you having a hard time taking part in meetings?
• Do you feel nervous when you have to give a presentation?
• Are you frustrated when you have to say your opinion?
• Are you stuck because you don't understand people on the phone?
Hi, I am Andrea, a professional Business English tutor and coach. I have a Masters in Teaching English and postgraduate certificates in Pedagogy, Business Communication and Academic Writing. I have been successfully coaching Business professionals at all levels for over 15 years.