CéliaViolin lessons for all Fr / Ang (solfeggio included).
As a violinist: I am currently a student at the Geneva University of Music, after having followed the pre-professional course at the Conservatoire de Musique de Genève. During my career, I won several prizes such as the Vatelot Rampal competition in Paris and the Jeunesses Musicales of Switzerland soloist, and string quartet (alongside Julie Berthollet in particular). I also attended the Indianapolis University Academy summer internship.
As a Pedagogue: in addition to sporadically giving individual lessons for 4 years, I was part of the "Jeunesses Musicales of Switzerland" youth and youth internship team for three consecutive years.
Overall, my goal is to allow my students to have fun making music, to express themselves as they wish and hear, with their instrument!
I adapt the rhythm of my teaching, my teaching materials, the choice of songs to each, according to the requests that are made to me. My classes can also take the status of personal work support; in this case, students can obviously bring me their scores worked with their main teacher, or those they play in chamber music / orchestra.
In short: The violin is an art, it learns yes, but we play! :)
Floraneviolin, viola and solfege lessons for students of all levels / piano beginners
Altiste graduate of the high school of music of Lausanne, I propose courses of viola, violin and music theory for young and old of all levels.
If you want to discover the violin or viola, improve your level, prepare an exam, or if you are looking for help in the personal work of solfège or the instrument, I would be very happy to be able to accompany you in the realization of your goals and your desires!
Piano accompaniment is also available.
I give classes at home in Geneva, and around. Opportunity to give classes in the city center also at my home.
If you wish, taking combined instrument and music lessons is completely possible. Times to see.
Michaviolin lessons with music theory included with skype for all
Graduated with two masters degrees in Switzerland, gives violin lessons, on the suzuki method by skype.
I accept any age, from 4 years old and I give some notions of the theory of music theory.
As I give the course by Skype, the price is quite accessible for all.
I teach since 2012 and I have experience in teaching by webcam.
CherylViolin for Everyone - Learn to play the most beautiful instrument in the world!
Hello there! I offer highly individualised and very enjoyable lessons to anyone who wants to challenge themselves with the violin. Do not be fooled - it's a tough instrument to play well! With my guidance and special interest in postural health, you will quickly learn the basics with some regular effort. I especially encourage students to meet with other students in order to get to know each other on a human level.
An alum of the ABRSM, Suzuki, American and European conservatory systems (Masters with Magna cum Laude), and relentlessly studying to become better and better every week, I filter through 'The Book' to find the most effective and efficient way for the individual learner. We will find out what sounds appeal to you, and teach your unique 'voice' to come out.
With a little technique and a little good taste, there's no knowing where your violin can take you! Come yourself, or with a friend or even with your child and explore the infinite depths of real music-making! (Pssst: It's never really what we expect in the beginning!)
Lessons can be carried out in English, Italian, French :)
MichaelViola Lessons in English in Geneva and Vaud!
My name is Michael and I propose the viola lessons in English! With over 10 years teaching experience of the new and rapidly progressive method offering lessons to students of all ages and ability levels! It's never too late to start!
If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me directly on this website,
Paolaviolin lessons, violin initiation children's workshop
Professional violinist graduated in Italy, master in Italy and Brussels in violin, prof. of violin graduated in pedagogy, Metis of the Suzuki method more than 20 years of experience in teaching in Italy and the United States, currently prof. of violin in the city of Geneva, offers violin lessons for all ages all levels with expectations to the posture; learn to play without pain and endurance so with pleasure. I offer children's workshop initiation to music and violin (.métrise Kodaly method).
MihaelaSkype violin lessons in Geneva and around for everyone
Violin lessons given by a professional Master student at the HEM in Geneva.
The method is according to level and preferences.
The courses include music theory for those who need.
Classes can include singing method for those who desire.
See you soon I hope,
AnnaViolin lessons with a professional and experienced teacher. All levels. COURS DE VIOLON POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
COURS DE VIOLON
POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
• Cours particulier, pour tout niveau et tout âge, dès 4 ans
• Cours en anglais, allemand, polonais et français (notions)
• Cours à domicile, région de Genève et de Lausanne
FORMATION DE SOLISTE
▪ Académie Menuhin, Rolle avec Maxim Vengerov (dernière année)
▪ The Royal Academy of Music, London – MA avec la plus haute distinction
▪ Université de Musique F. Chopin, Varsovie – BA et 3ème cycle avec la plus haute distinction
▪ MasterClass : G. Pauk, Z. Bron, W. Marschner, G. Zhislin, M. Ławrynowicz, B. Nizioł, M. Jaschwili
▪ Lauréate de nombreux concours : 1er prix Concours International de violon Wolfgang Marschner, Prix Haverhill Sinfonia Music Award, Prix soliste et Prix spécial du Concours international Max Reger.
▪ Université F. Chopin, Varsovie – Diplôme d’enseignement de violon, reconnu par le système européen de formation de Bologne (pédagogie, psychologie, méthodologie, cours pratiques, répertoire)
▪ 7 ans de cours particuliers, à Londres, Varsovie et en Suisse, enfants et adolescents
▪ I highly recommend Anna as a violin teacher. Anna taught my daughter as she started her violin studies at the Bron School of Music. It was important for us to find a skilled teacher with high standards and also a teacher able to communicate with children and teach musicianship. Ellen Wong
▪ Anna inspired my daughter a love for the instrument and for music altogether. We have no doubt that she will devote the same passion and energy to any musical pursuit she puts her mind to. She has our unreserved recommendation. Nici Audhlam-Gardiner
▪ I learned violin with Anna for around two years. I found her helpful and patient and we made good progress, so I recommend her. Neelan Thanabalasingam
Hello, my name is Anna
I offer violin classes for amateurs and professionals. I am international concert artist and Master of Arts, graduate at the Royal Academy of Music in London. Currently I am one of the soloists at the International Menuhin Music Academy in Switzerland studying with Maxim Vengerov.
I have over 5 years of pedagogical experience with qualifications confirmed by a Teaching Diploma and references.
I offer lessons for children of all age, can also help with the preparation of exams or simply discover the great pleasure of music through the violin. All levels.
Languages: English, German, French (basic) and Polish.
ElenaVIOLIN LESSONS - for all ages and skill levels | Geneva |
I give lessons for children and adults - professional and amateurs. Adapt individual studying plan for each student. Also I teach solfege.
Lessons can be in English or Russian.
I have Russian+European school. Started to learn violin in Moscow Conservatory, and then finished Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne. Also did many master courses in Europe and USA.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me.
LViolin lessons for beginners and advanced with music theory
Violin lessons given by a student at the University of Music of Geneva with music theory included. Classes are given in English or Russian French. The desired method is Suzuki but there are others depending on the level and preferences
CarlaViolin and Viola lessons, 🎻 in English and Spanish!
Music is important for the education of the kids.
They enjoy listening and playing instruments, I did when I was kid and that's why the music is always there.
My name is Carla.
I am student of Máté Szucs (soloist of the Berliner Philharmoniker).
I would like to teach violin or viola for those kids want to start or for students who need help.
I have experience teaching.
EliraViolin lessons and multilingual music theory
I offer violin lessons and music theory for all levels in French, English, Italian, German and Dutch. Presented in a fun and professional way, my classes are motivating. See you soon
Courses adapted to the ambitions or desires of the student.
Violin technique work
Work on artistic development
RomainViolin lessons in Geneva and region
I offer violin lessons at home, for any age and any level.
For beginners, I aim to bring as soon as possible the playfulness necessary to learn a demanding instrument.
For more advanced students, I want to develop greater autonomy in the work, by providing them with the appropriate musical and technical tools.
AnaïsPrivate lessons of VIOLIN, ALTO and solfège
Currently graduated from the Master of Music Pedagogy at the University of Music of Geneva, professional violist in the Galaad quartet and in the Camerata du Léman, I propose courses of ALTO or VIOLON to make you love and discover the beauty of music.
I offer regular and stimulating tutoring for all ages and all levels. I have a very good contact with children.
Built and modular method (including solfeggio work), adapted to the needs and objectives of each to promote progression and the pleasure of playing in the search for sound.
My courses offer:
- introductory elements for beginners with solid postural foundations
- a simple and attentive accompaniment for amateurs who sometimes wish to resume this practice after a long break
- Accurate and rigorous coaching for motivated students who are heading for professional studies.
- the study of the body gesture (breath release, postural support, stretching, importance and respect of the body)
- ear development (singing, correctness)
- the analytical mind (methodological structure, note reading and reinforced rhythm)
- the inner musical expression that guides all the faculties (awareness of the inner song).
Classes can be at my home but I can also move.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.