EugéniePrivate lessons in law - in French - in English
Graduated in law, assistant in law at ULB, I give private lessons in law (all subjects) and in legal methodology
Completely bilingual in French and English, I propose to help you improve your language skills in these two languages!
SimonLaw - Legal Sciences (Bachelor and Master)
Patient, open and calm, I am available weekdays in the evening and during the weekends to provide you explanations, deepenings, advices and support in your learning, whatever your age or your level of study.
I can support you for:
- all classical legal subjects taught in bachelor's and master's (civil, criminal, tax, economic, public, European, international, etc.);
- subjects relating to the human and social sciences (philosophy, sociology, history, etc.) taught or not in the context of law studies - with a particular interest for philosophy;
- improve your knowledge of the French language;
- proofread and correct any type of document or written work;
- various courses with a scientific orientation (biology, physics, chemistry, etc.) at the secondary level or undergraduate level.
Teaching methods at your convenience (at home, outside, Skype, ...).
AlissyaLaw course - civil and criminal
Courses in contract law, contract law, comparative law, property law, commercial law, company law, social law, intellectual property law and criminal law. Preparatory courses for students wishing to start a Bachelor in Law as well as support courses for students who fail at their first session.
Marie-NoëlleIntroduction to law (Bachelor in law or in another university)
Being in 2nd Master of Law at UCL and greatly appreciating the right, I offer my help if you have difficulty understanding some bachelor courses or master of law, or if you are in another faculty and must pass a course by right. I will teach you how to use your code, which is fundamental in this course. I am particularly inclined to help you with your work as well