SerdaneSchool support: optimize your study and improve your working method
My name is Serdane and I offer courses in work methods and study assistance to students who have difficulty finding a method of work that suits them.
After high school in the Latin-Grec-Math option in St. Boniface, I completed a double bilingual (British) law (completed June 2015) and economics (completed June 2017) at the University of Ottawa. Saint-Louis University, then a Master in Law at UCL (completed June 2018) including an Erasmus in German at the University of Vienna (February-June 2018). This varied career allowed me to develop a solid working method.
I gained significant experience during my university career by giving many courses to high school students.
These years of experience in tutoring have allowed me to develop a methodology adapted to the needs and profile of the student.
My price includes a complete tutoring (private lessons, the possibility to ask questions outside class hours, writing and correcting questions, etc.).
SimoEngineer gives intensive courses in Mathematics and Physics
I have been a graduate engineer for 18 years at INSA Center Val De loire with 7 years of experience in industrial systems risk studies.
I offer tutoring in mathematics for high school. I can help prepare questions or exams. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him.
I am an enthusiastic, professional, rigorous person who loves to teach. My teaching experience is 3 years for private lessons in maths and physics.
The courses can be given, at a distance according to the availabilities of each one.
LucieHomework Help / Revisions / Methodology
Graduate in sociology and economics, I am willing to:
- help the children / adolescents to do their homework but also to find with them the working method that best suits them;
- to help graduate students (all branches) to find the method of work that best suits them;
- help graduate students in economics, sociology and other humanities and social sciences to understand the theory / practical exercises seen in class;
- help adults who, in the context of a professional turnaround, for example, need help in understanding theories related to the social sciences.
EugéniePrivate lessons in law (in French or in English)
I have a law degree from the ULB with great distinction, I have a LL.M. from the University of Chicago, and I am a legal assistant at the ULB.
- I propose private lessons in law, and this, in all matters. My experience as a legal assistant allows me to understand all situations, and to adapt the methodology to each student.
- I offer courses in legal methodology: the writing of graduation is my hobby. Indeed, I received an award for my mark of excellence obtained in my own dissertation, I wrote several articles of law journals, I am a university assistant in legal methodology, and I am about to start a doctart in law . I propose you to help you in the drafting of any legal text (or other), as well as in the preparation of your TFE. I helped a student write her TFE last year and she got a distinction!
- In addition, completely bilingual in French and English, I propose to help you improve your language skills in these two languages! My Erasmus in Canada, my complementary year in Chicago, and my personal and professional life make my English perfect! I passed the TOEFL (109/120) and can help students prepare it by giving lots of tips and tricks!
VermeulenTutoring French, English, History
Student conscientious, I propose to help children with difficulties in French, English or history. I have already given private lessons and regularly help my two little sisters (aged 16 and 12) with their homework.
I am very good at preparing school presentations / projects and can be a real support to help them prepare their exams or correct their assignments by explaining the points with deficiencies.
My goal is to help them understand the material while being available if they had any questions.
CatherineFrench to English (vice versa) and methodology for students any age
French is my mother language and as a journalist I master it perfectly. As for my english I have been studying it, speaking it for more than 15 years.
I love teaching and I have experience in it.
Methodology is something very important and though neglected by many. It is the key to success and I offer you lessons that combine both.
See you soon !
CamilleGerman graduated giving lessons in academic writing, methodology and social science theory
I am an experienced graduate student, beginning a PhD next year. I can help people writing academic papers or thesis including methodology, to structuring, content and proofreading. I have studied Sociology, Political Science and European Studies in Berlin, Copenhagen and Brussels and graduated with honours and I am more than happy to help people getting their papers "right" or more generally helping with anything related to sociological and political theory ;-) ! Looking forward to be hearing from you.
SarahFrench, history, homework help, work method
As a second-year law student, I have always loved French, which is my mother tongue. I offer my help to help people with some shortcomings in this area. I try to learn in a fun way with mnemonic means. In addition, I am able to teach the French language to a foreign person if it wishes.
I love history, so I also give history lessons to anyone who wants it.
Regarding the methodology course, I have always been successful in my school career and I therefore offer my services to students with some difficulty in finding which method corresponds to them.
JulieHistory Course of Russia, United States, or South America
I am passionate about history since always. I have a clear preference for Russian history, American history, but also the history of Latin America, with more expertise in Ecuador and Peru, since I have traveled long enough in these two countries to imbue it with their culture and history.
Justyna BarbaraFrench lessons and help with homework / university classes with FUN and passion
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology and linguistics.
I worked at a language centre between 2009-2016 where I was a director of studies and taught mainly English as a foreign/second language. Since 2014, when I first started teaching French, I have taught children and adults on a variety of language proficiency levels and with a variety of needs (general knowledge/terminology/for specific purposes), both individually and in groups.
I constantly seek progress, meaning that I study further through reading books/articles concerning didactics/methodology and learning difficulties (chiefly dyslexia), observing other teachers as well as attending seminars (on-line or face-to-face).
I will help you learn the weird French spelling and pronunciation with fun. I assign homework and after I receive it, correct it thoroughly additionally providing a lot of remarks/examples if they are necessary.
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps to show connections between ideas, etc.
- books, PPP, word docs, diagrams, pics, etc.
- pronunciation/spelling/grammar games,
- authentic materials taken from websites.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective and close to real life needs as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
What can I teach?
- I would love to help you improve/develop all language skills (speaking/writing-listening/reading + grammar/vocabulary/pronunciation), - I would love to help you prepare for an exam DELF A1, A2, B1, B2 / DALF C1, C2,
- I would love to help you with homework and assignments (literature, history) from school and university (but please contact me about that IN ADVANCE).
Camillecourse or / and homework help maximum college level
I offer my help for classes or homework help at the highest level, since I am in high school. I can help to understand certain concepts, help to revise, I can also learn the topics that the student will need.
KristinaStudy Law, (Business) English, Russian and get ready for exams
My name is Krystyna, I hold 2 master degrees in law and currently doing my PhD in the field of European law.
I speak English, French, Dutch, Russian, Ukrainian and Italian.
I offer private lessons in law related matters, (Business)English, Russian. Further, I prepare students for any time of Law exam.
I have been working both as a Lecturer in academic institution and as private tutor for several years. I enjoy working with people and willing to transfer my knowledge to the others. Tutoring is my passion!
I apply individual approach and my classes are interactive.
CandiceHomework help (general subjects) - Children, adolescents
I helped 2 children of 8 and 9 to do their homework for 1h, 2 times a week.
I will be happy to help your children too! :)
We do fairly general subjects like French, literature, some mathematics, history, learn poetry etc.
AdamCourse in English for beginners or intermediate and History
This class is for students who already have a basic background in English. I will also help students with homework and basic essay writing skills. In history, I specialize in everything from learning about the Nomads to the Renaissance and even 20th Century History. I will do so through various fun and action-packed activities to help with the students drive. I have a background in tutoring for the SAT-subjects and Advanced Placement classes.